Chuck-Tito 3 to headline Golden Boy MMA card?

Not trying to be a jerk, but how can someone talk to Chuck and think "hey i wanna pay this man to take more damage"?

I hope Chucks got family and friends who have the balls to speak up

I dont care if they are both 60

Take my money

If there was a ever a time for the JBGs to invoke a double KO, this be it. Both guys have no business in there at this stage.

Loser takes a spatula up the ass just like Oscar

Chuck is my alltime favorite and I hated Tito back in the day, but damn... it's over, dudes.

Oscar going straight to the top of the MMA biz with this blockbuster. Tito could finally be the Greatest Light Heavyweight
Of the Night.

Chuck should stay retired he has nothing left to prove Tito could win this fight easy

Kinda sad. It's essentially the difference between boxing and MMA. Oscar made hundreds of millions of dollars through boxing and now is set for life. While Chuck Liddell and Tito is fighting for peanuts for the 3rd time while they are around his age. The only people who got truly rich in MMA is Dana White and his best friends.

Last edited:
What year is it?
giphy.gif

Tito is trying to do a 'Frank Mir' here..

Hoping to snatch a win from a past their prime fighter, then claim that he was always better.

Id love to see Tito retire with a win over Chuck tho im probably in the minority

Tito already said no. Tito has plenty of money. Chuck blew all his money. Bellator wasn't interested in Chuck.

This actually makes Oscar look really bad. He doesn't care if Chuck ends up in a wheelchair or dead.
Did he really blow all of his money? Or are people just assuming this because he's gonna fight again or because of the cash grabs he's done the past couple years (Dancing woth the Stars, Battery commercials, etc.)?

Back