Chuck-Tito 3 to headline Golden Boy MMA card?

De La Hoya has money for sure, but Viacom has waaaaaaaaay more

Well does it really matter if they wont spend them on Bellator?
The question is not who has most money, but who is actyally willing to spend some.

Well does it really matter if they wont spend them on Bellator?
The question is not who has most money, but who is actyally willing to spend some.

After having record losses last year, Viacom is not going to over-spend as much as they did.

Did he really blow all of his money? Or are people just assuming this because he's gonna fight again or because of the cash grabs he's done the past couple years (Dancing woth the Stars, Battery commercials, etc.)?
and celeb big brother
although Chuck only lasted 6 days

After having record losses last year, Viacom is not going to over-spend as much as they did.

The thing is... Yes Viacome has money but its clear to see they wont spend them on Bellator.
Then they can have all the money in the world and it means dick.
I was told in the WW forum that Chandler is one of the biggest and most paid stars in Bellator and thats why he go to the UFC.
I checked is fight purse it was 50K flat, on the same card good ol Rampage and Chael made 300K.

The thing is... Yes Viacome has money but its clear to see they wont spend them on Bellator.
Then they can have all the money in the world and it means dick.
I was told in the WW forum that Chandler is one of the biggest and most paid stars in Bellator and thats why he go to the UFC.
I checked is fight purse it was 50K flat, on the same card good ol Rampage and Chael made 300K.

never go by AC reports though, way too inaccurate.
But the fact that Coker was negotiating with Chuck & already had business with Tito, shows that Viacom is not over-spending after losing money last year.
They might even get moved to CMT & that will be even more budget cuts

never go by AC reports though, way too inaccurate.
But the fact that Coker was negotiating with Chuck & already had business with Tito, shows that Viacom is not over-spending after losing money last year.
They might even get moved to CMT & that will be even more budget cuts

If we can go with ACh when we talk about UFC (they pay fighters peanuts!!11) we can do the same with Bellator.
Also Bellator still offers fighters 250/250USD I know its for under card fighters... but to me its telling.

If we can go with ACh when we talk about UFC (they pay fighters peanuts!!11) we can do the same with Bellator.
Also Bellator still offers fighters 250/250USD I know its for under card fighters... but to me its telling.

Who is "we"?
I always laugh at the AC threads when they are made (both companies)

More telling then $250/25o is a company owned by Viacom making fighters sell a minimum of tix to be on a card

and celeb big brother
although Chuck only lasted 6 days
So basically it's just speculation he's broke because of the shows he's been on? He could just miss the attention of being a celebrity and also the fighting? There was a time he was a very recognizable face to the average non mma fan and was the face of the ufc as it went mainstream. That said I hope he beats Tito's ass a 3rd time.

Oscar dela Hoya has plans for a new mma promotion that will headline a fight between former UFC Champions Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz,

The question is/are:

1. Does it have what it takes to compete with UFC?

2. Can he hire all the top talents?

3. Did he learned anything from the Affliction events?

4. Will the masses take it seriously?

Last edited:
I know that he has the money and tv deal so maybe he can after all the top talents on the international scene.

Chuck vs. Tito? Really? These old men needs to accept his age

A new UFC rival won't be good for the UFC I think,

Bellator is well....average yet putting solid events.

And

ONE Championship is certainly damaging the UFC in the Asian Market.

I'm sure Dela Hoya learned from the Affliction mistakes and can use ONE's tactics in approaching an mma business.

Idk how anyone can take oscar serious when hes known for dressing like a women and shoving kitchen utensils up his ass

Back