Chuck-Tito 3 to headline Golden Boy MMA card?

I hope he's serious in going to MMA
Idk how anyone can take oscar serious when hes known for dressing like a women and shoving kitchen utensils up his ass
wow great argument

Zuffa Boxing has a better chance at succeeding

Gold Fights or Vanguard something like that?

Would it be a good name for Golden Boy's new mma organization?

Although all 4 questions are relevant to a higher success, the only one he needs to worry about is #3.

He can still get rich even if he doesn’t compete with the UFC, doesn’t have the top talent, or have people take it seriously.

Scott Coker and Vince McMahon can attest to this.

I think you benefits from these b-leagues. They can build up talent and stars in time for ufc to pick them up. Champions of other organizations carry more weight than someone signing from leagues with no TV deals.(strikeforce, WEC, bellator, elite xc, pride, ect vs Titan fc, xfc, ffc, rfa ect)

Although all 4 questions are relevant to a higher success, the only one he needs to worry about is #3.

He can still get rich even if he doesn’t compete with the UFC, doesn’t have the top talent, or have people take it seriously.

Scott Coker and Vince McMahon can attest to this.
I think an mma promotion succeeded even without competing with the UFC,

I saw what ONE Championship and KSW are doing.

They are concentrated at certain markets overlooked by the UFC,

The Asian and Polish market which UFC have no control whatsoever.

But Golden Boy's in Las Vegas right?

3. Did he learned anything from the Affliction events?
learn > learned

affliction3.jpg

If Golden Boy can have a deal with HBO and hire some top and well known talents then maybe this can be a win-win situation.

I think an Affliction event maybe suitable again, but this time they will fight in a cage.

Liddell vs. Ortiz
Khalidov vs. Palhares
Minakov vs. Pavlovich
Fedor?
Mir?
Barnett?

There's possibility of dela Hoya snatching Jon Jones and letting him fight outside America.

Keeping my fingers crossed for this promotion event to happen this year

Back