Clash of Clans, v2: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED...and our enemies do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you have to leave and bring one of their hearts as proof of your dedication to us.

ok i left.

doom_heart.jpg

ok i left.
I made a note in our clan chat. You have to request to join; unfortunately, the game still doesn't let us to just look you up by name and send you an invite. So search for "JUST BLEED" and request to join.

I made a note in our clan chat. You have to request to join; unfortunately, the game still doesn't let us to just look you up by name and send you an invite. So search for "JUST BLEED" and request to join.

sent.

lol @ Mick is giving Slick_36 an atomic wedgie in the other Clash thread

No, he's acting like a fucking bully. I played two wars here when I very first fucking started. I've not said anything negative about y'all except that y'all take it seriously. The only reason I even played was to do something with you guys.

No, he's acting like a fucking bully. I played two wars here when I very first fucking started. I've not said anything negative about y'all except that y'all take it seriously. The only reason I even played was to do something with you guys.
I won't protect you in here. I'm letting you know that now.

I won't protect you in here. I'm letting you know that now.

Lmao protect me? Shoot away, y'all can say I sucked all you want. It doesn't change anything. You don't "protect" me anywhere anyways, you're just trying to look like an internet tough guy in the other thread.

Lmao protect me? Shoot away, y'all can say I sucked all you want. It doesn't change anything. You don't "protect" me anywhere anyways, you're just trying to look like an internet tough guy in the other thread.
Hey, JUST BLEED, look at how NOT butthurt Slick still is over getting booted, lol. We didn't even boot him for sucking all that ass, either. All that ass suckage clearly doesn't result in any butthurt. That's absolutely not what's happening here. That's not what this is about. This is about how the game plays itself and that's why it's boring. It's not about the fact that it plays much worse for some people, apparently, who then are too beta to even carry out attacks, and who definitely, irrefutably, incontrovertibly don't become butthurt for six months after getting booted because of this.

Remember, this isn't about butthurt. This is way to hetero for that. We got internet tough guys around. Internet tough guys couldn't possibly hurt anyone's butts. It's like Chris Rock said. Remember this. No matter what a stripper says, there is no butthurt in the butthurt room. Ever.

Lmao oh man, you just eviscerated me! :p

That's totally why I didn't play those wars, was because I was beta. Not because I was working a lot of hours and spending time with my girlfriend who was in town. Me finding it boring has to be about me being terrible, it can't be that I found it boring and didn't care to spend more time to get better. You're sounding more and more petty. This isn't about me being butthurt, it's about you being upset that I insulted your game. You invest a lot in to it because people respect you in this thread, you have self worth in this game. When I attacked the game, you took it personally and then made it personal with me. Pathetic.

Let's not bring all that madness from the other thread in here. This thread should be for clan talk.

Any ballsy TH9s wanna try this? MF, it would be the ultimate way to shame Lier.

Let's not bring all that madness from the other thread in here. This thread should be for clan talk.

I'm sorry, Leagon. My name was brought up, I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

I'm sorry, Leagon. My name was brought up, I wouldn't have said anything otherwise.

No worries. I'm not in charge of anything and can't make demands. I know how these e-debates can spill to different places and just wanted to make a request before it got outta hand.

No worries. I'm not in charge of anything and can't make demands. I know how these e-debates can spill to different places and just wanted to make a request before it got outta hand.

After the whole "I won't protect you here" comment, I feel like sticking around to see what he's talking about. I have been respectful to you guys. Outside of this thread, the worst thing I ever said about the clan is that y'all take it seriously. And that's honestly perfectly fine, y'all make the most of the game and are successful. It's great that the community is getting together to do something. It's why I tried the game to begin with. He made it personal for no reason, he's bullying behind a blue name. I'm not going to be an asshole to anyone for no reason, I'm not going to say you're wrong if you enjoy it. I will respond to those trying to insult me, I think that's fair.

Regarding our war this weekend against Birjandiha.

These guys are hoggers. A lot of their guys have maxed hogs but lower level troops for other types of attacks. If you have an anti-hog base, this is the time to use it. This mostly applies to maxed th 8 bases and higher.

Last edited:
Hey look, more Massengill Diaries

The last few pages have more vinegar than a pickle factory.

Who knew not caring would involve so many posts

My clans top players are starting to use this.

Hey look, more Massengill Diaries

The last few pages have more vinegar than a pickle factory.

Who knew not caring would involve so many posts

I don't care that I was kicked out of the clan at all, I broke the rule they had, that's totally fine. I do care that an authority figure is picking stupid fights and trying to get personal because I insulted a game he loves so much. If anyone was butthurt over stupid shit, it was the one who couldn't handle criticism towards a video game.

What the hell is up with the mods acting like children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back