Clash of Clans, v3: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUST BLEED (83) <---> Canadian Fury (71)

Canadian Fury
-- their bases we haven't cleared--
  • #1 -- 1 star
  • #2 -- 1 star
  • #3 -- 1 star
  • #4 -- 0 stars
    ----------------------------
    TH10's above this line
  • #5 -- 2 stars
  • #9 -- 2 stars
  • #10 -- 2 stars
  • #12 -- 2 stars
  • #13 -- 2 stars
  • #14 -- 2 stars
  • #15 -- 2 stars
  • #16 -- 2 stars
  • #17 -- 2 stars
  • #18 -- 2 stars
  • #19 -- 2 stars
  • #20 -- 2 stars
  • #22 -- 2 stars
    TH8's below this line
Red = Highest Priority
Orange = Secondary Priority
Yellow = Tertiary Priority

JUST BLEED: Remaining Attacks
our remaining attacks: all attacks used!
their remaining attacks: 8

• ----------------------------
    TH10 attackers above
    TH8 attackers below
Notes:
This clan claims in their description to have peaked as the #70 clan in Canada.

Top Priorities:
  1. #4. Only reason we might go after this is clan xp. I'm pretty sure a wipe of a lowbie like #23 or #22 would be easier than just 1* against this beast TH10.
  2. Star mode. Final attackers go for stars wherever you have the best chance.

Great job. This war was a great example of how you can't gem skill. They cheesed heavy drops at the end to inflate their score with a strat that was hopeless to actually win, but we blew them out, anway, and they cried uncle leaving 8 attacks on the board. Didn't expect that.

Former #70 clan in Canada, eh?

kinsler_brush.gif

Last edited:
Yea good win. The other clan really disappointed me, I thought it would be much closer.

62524664.jpg

Well, I can't say I've ever seen this before.

One of TH9s had a bit of a botched gohowiwi. Didn't funnel well on an odd base layout and the troops circled. Easily got the 50% star and had his AQ wailing away on the TH. With one hit left on the TH, the queen goes down. Now all the defenses focus on his golem in the core. Golem breaks. First golemite breaks. Second golemite breaks next to the TH and the explosion takes out the TH for the 2 star. Everyone in chat was so confused as to how the TH just magically went down until I rewatched the attack and saw it was the fucking golemite explosion. Amazing.

One of TH9s had a bit of a botched gohowiwi. Didn't funnel well on an odd base layout and the troops circled. Easily got the 50% star and had his AQ wailing away on the TH. With one hit left on the TH, the queen goes down. Now all the defenses focus on his golem in the core. Golem breaks. First golemite breaks. Second golemite breaks next to the TH and the explosion takes out the TH for the 2 star. Everyone in chat was so confused as to how the TH just magically went down until I rewatched the attack and saw it was the fucking golemite explosion. Amazing.

I suppose one might say that Golem was a.... True Survivor.

[Yt]ZTidn2dBYbY[/MEDIA]

The best part is the war is winding down and we're tied. We have our #1 and #3 with attacks left and 2 starred bases they can easily wipe. If we win by 1 star, that would be hysterical.

The best part is the war is winding down and we're tied. We have our #1 and #3 with attacks left and 2 starred bases they can easily wipe. If we win by 1 star, that would be hysterical.

Good luck! We have had all blowouts lately, I like when it comes down to the wire...... well as long as we win lol

We had one blow out win but aside from that, our last 7 have all come down to the wire. We've been getting reasonably fair match ups recently so it's been a lot of fun. Still struggling to get 3 stars though. Can 2 star just about any TH9 but 3 stars are tough to come by. I'm our #2 in clan wars so I almost always have to go against their best players. I had to take 1 and 2 this war and pulled easy 70+% 2 stars on both but not even close to 3.

Good luck! We have had all blowouts lately, I like when it comes down to the wire...... well as long as we win lol

Got it. 53 to 51 for the win (20 man war).

also...do golemites explode? I thought that was just a golem thing

They both do.

To all the TH9 or better players out there, what is your favorite gowi attack? Loons or hogs? Witches or Pekkas? Witches and Pekkas? I'm partial to the gohowiwi at the moment with surgical hogs once my troops get into the core. It's all base specific but if I don't know what to do, that's my standard.

Got it. 53 to 51 for the win (20 man war).

They both do.

To all the TH9 or better players out there, what is your favorite gowi attack? Loons or hogs? Witches or Pekkas? Witches and Pekkas? I'm partial to the gohowiwi at the moment with surgical hogs once my troops get into the core. It's all base specific but if I don't know what to do, that's my standard.

I fucking suck with loons. Hogs are almost always involved when I have a 3 star attack. Gowipe with hogs on the back end has been pretty good for me, but I just unlocked lvl 2 witches so I am trying to improve with them and not lose them to a fucking mortar 10 seconds into the attack lol

I fucking suck with loons. Hogs are almost always involved when I have a 3 star attack. Gowipe with hogs on the back end has been pretty good for me, but I just unlocked lvl 2 witches so I am trying to improve with them and not lose them to a fucking mortar 10 seconds into the attack lol

I'm the same. I'm awful with loons. Hogs are always my go-to late attack snipe. What are your golems at?

I'm the same. I'm awful with loons. Hogs are always my go-to late attack snipe. What are your golems at?

Only lv 2, so i've been getting a lv 5 in my CC and using 1 of my own. Finally started the level 3 upgrade yesterday.

I'm one of our lower level 9s, BUT we had a ton of guys just behind me who started playing just after I did who are all moving to TH9 and TH 8.5 now. Some already have and some will be doing it very soon, we'll hardly have any TH8s left before too long lol, but as our other guys come up I am getting some tougher matchups and have been really up and down war to war going from 6 stars to 1 star to 4 stars in the last 3 lol

So I have been really inconsistent but I have been experimenting a bit and I have definitely had the most success with the GoWiWhatever with hogs in late.

My golems are 4 and I take a lvl 5 in my cc. Usually just 2. 4 or so witches, breakers depending on his walls, wizards at least 15, and 8+ hogs. All of them are maxed for TH9. I'm running out of useful things to upgrade in my lab aside from dark spells.

Funny you posted this because OneHive just posted a video yesterday where they basically accounted for this happening and used it so the golems could take out the TH. It was a TH10 attack with 5 golems I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back