Clash of Clans, v4: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush, on team 1's roster, you marked down Codeman2 instead of storenut2, correct?

Keep getting the "you can not join this clan at this time" message.
Me too!!! I'll chat in Global. If someone in JV sees me please add me. Player #8JVUCL8Q - PLEASE someone.... global is killing me

Last edited:
Bush, on team 1's roster, you marked down Codeman2 instead of storenut2, correct?

Nah, Codeman has an alt he's bringing over. I left Storenut and Kevo out of this one.

Sorry, I shoulda specified. For was weight purposes, I used th5 Corbin. The th8 Corbin has the weight of a th7, which made it tough to balance.

Corbin just hit 5 today and I haven't bought anything new, so there should be no extra weight. I started upgrades to collecters, but I just started them so they won't add weight before the war starts.

Thanks odog.

Also, let's use this clock so that we know we are for sure on the same time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/

I can't necessarily trust my phone or watch out here to not be a few minutes off.

Also, waiting on Mick (both Micks) and King Peter to join team 2.

Wouldn't it better our chances if we both changed the clan location to somewhere that was very small? International seems like it's a big country.

We're down to 1 hour left in our current war. It was a bit of a poor match up for us since they had 4 TH10s to our 2 but the # of TH9+10s was even as was the TH8 counts. Our #2 came out of nowhere with a wipe on their 1 and we're only leaving the other TH10s un-wiped. 72/75 stars for a 25 man war is our best war performance yet. We were struggling for a while to win consistently but we've now won 9 of 10 with our only loss in that span being a tie loss on destruction. I'm the primary teacher in my clan and I've said it before and I'll say it again, odog's video on surgical hogs is the reason we're destroying everyone now. Once I figured it out, I passed it along to our stronger members and they got it down. Now our weaker attackers are following suit mainly with gohowiwi's since I'm one of 2 players with valk skills in my clan. It was a complete game changer. I'm our strongest TH9 and I take on the other clans' top 2 TH9s and seldom get less than 6 stars. Wipes are coming so easy to everyone in my clan now. Been a great stretch. We'll hit level 8 in the next few days as a result.

Thanks odog.

Also, let's use this clock so that we know we are for sure on the same time.

http://www.timeanddate.com/

I can't necessarily trust my phone or watch out here to not be a few minutes off.

Also, waiting on Mick (both Micks) and King Peter to join team 2.

Did Peter join up?

Anyone heard from Mick? Did he fall in Destiny or some shit again? James can you drive to his house and do this shit for him?

I've shot down civil war so many times I'm not sure why anybody would have presumed I would want to take part. I repeated this sentiment directly to Failjin again on Wednesday.

Well telling Cam didn't do much as he didn't tell everyone else, Bush did send out numerous clan messages and posted in the thread asking who didn't want to participate. Oh well.

I've shot down civil war so many times I'm not sure why anybody would have presumed I would want to take part. I repeated this sentiment directly to Failjin again on Wednesday.

Because we had an entire conversation in which you said you'd changed your mind and agreed it would be a good idea. This was when you were still clan leader and is the only reason I brought it up again.

And because, 3 weeks ago, I asked people to let me know if they weren't interested. And they did. No one else "presumed" that the various posts and clan mails I sent out didn't apply to them.

And because I published a public roster of the teams in this very thread (that you created) in which both of your accounts were listed and I asked people to let me know if there were any changed needed. And they did. Again, no one else seemed to think that I was only posting for my own benefit.

When you shot down the civil war idea, I dropped it. Then we talked about the clan and you said it was a good idea. I wasted time trying to put this together on the sole basis of you (and, later, Odog) giving it the green light. Intimating to your brother two days before civil war that the conversation you had with a stranger on the internet a month prior was null and void doesn't really count for anything.

When you were leader, we supported you and the clan fully, and you booted anyone who didn't, even for the most minor infractions. This is absurd and hypocritical of you.

...looks like we getting dat civil war after all...

Maybe if we try again we should try different clans temporarily.

I think Supercell take into account war record when setting a match up and it seems the main clan has a way better record than JV.

Maybe if we try again we should try different clans temporarily.

I think Supercell take into account war record when setting a match up and it seems the main clan has a way better record than JV.

I just don't think we were balanced, especially after the last minute shuffle. Honestly, the original lineup didn't look balanced to me. You'd never see a draw like that from a natural matchup. Hank's fault, basically.

I trust Bush's matchmaking about 1000x more than anything Burt has ever said.

How is JVs war matchup? Main clan looks to have a potential fight on our hands, but we have a small advantage at the top, should be winnable.

I just don't think we were balanced, especially after the last minute shuffle. Honestly, the original lineup didn't look balanced to me. You'd never see a draw like that from a natural matchup. Hank's fault, basically.

Pretty much, - "Hank the Tyrant"

I trust Bush's matchmaking about 1000x more than anything Burt has ever said.

How is JVs war matchup? Main clan looks to have a potential fight on our hands, but we have a small advantage at the top, should be winnable.

You butthurt, GK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back