Clash of Clans, v4: Official Sherdog Clan = JUST BLEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Hank the Tyrant

cd0d34cf5c1a1f330a4c8c6bda37c2ae.jpg

Happy Birthday Hank the Tyrant

cd0d34cf5c1a1f330a4c8c6bda37c2ae.jpg
Ty sir, on my way to Napa in a bit have to go pick up some wine and have some snacks, then back home for the last party I'll have at this house before I move. Been agonizingly trying to fix my spa yesterday, finally got it working today.

We're down to 1 hour left in our current war. It was a bit of a poor match up for us since they had 4 TH10s to our 2 but the # of TH9+10s was even as was the TH8 counts. Our #2 came out of nowhere with a wipe on their 1 and we're only leaving the other TH10s un-wiped. 72/75 stars for a 25 man war is our best war performance yet. We were struggling for a while to win consistently but we've now won 9 of 10 with our only loss in that span being a tie loss on destruction. I'm the primary teacher in my clan and I've said it before and I'll say it again, odog's video on surgical hogs is the reason we're destroying everyone now. Once I figured it out, I passed it along to our stronger members and they got it down. Now our weaker attackers are following suit mainly with gohowiwi's since I'm one of 2 players with valk skills in my clan. It was a complete game changer. I'm our strongest TH9 and I take on the other clans' top 2 TH9s and seldom get less than 6 stars. Wipes are coming so easy to everyone in my clan now. Been a great stretch. We'll hit level 8 in the next few days as a result.

I'm really glad to hear the video helped. Makes me glad that I made it. I think our clan has had more consistency of late as well. We have always had a good record, but now we are getting close to perfect wars. Lots of guys have put in time to step up their game. We now have extra attacks down low that we can use for scouts as opposed to a while ago where higher guys would have to drop to clean up. It's a nice change.

@Madmick

Hope you don't mind, but someone on Reddit was asking about using valks at th8 so I pasted your gowivaho attack strategy and put one of your attacks on youtube. If that's a problem let me know and I'll delete it.

God, how awesome would it be to have a perfect game where we 3 star across the board? It might be possible if we got a match up without th10s and th11's

God, how awesome would it be to have a perfect game where we 3 star across the board? It might be possible if we got a match up without th10s and th11's

I've seen it numerous times on 15v15 or 10v10, but never 20 or higher. I wonder how many clans have ever perfectly wiped in a 50v50.

Easier to have a perfect war at lower levels. In a war of all th8 and th9, or lower, it would be much more likely. But with 10's and 11's, you need some luck and a lot of skill.

Because we had an entire conversation in which you said you'd changed your mind and agreed it would be a good idea. This was when you were still clan leader and is the only reason I brought it up again.
UNTIL I found out that that patch DIDN'T add the ability to automatically initiate a civil war, remember? I didn't know why everyone was talking about it at the time, so I assumed the patch had somehow added this feature. It seemed logical as an explanation for why it came up again. As soon as I asked that and found out in chat it hadn't changed, I said, "Oh, fuck no."

Because I didn't care to deal with all that. I see you guys undertook it, but I never once in here or on chat indicated I could be counted in as a willing participant.

Finally, I have no issue with leaving the clan if the clan wishes. I'm this way with games. I do it with every one. I just fall out of it. I figured with the greenlight/redlight I could turn in my attacks reliably for the wars I thumbs up'd. If that level of awareness isn't sufficient, then by all means, boot me. I won't take it personally, at all. Just give me a head's up in the boot notice or in here for the necessary reason.

The clan is much bigger than me. It will continue strong long after I stop playing completely.

Last edited:
Don't leave Mick!...

Allow me the satisfaction of booting you out of the clan!!!...

just sayin'...

You couldn't be bothered to type the words "sorry, not interested," but you were able to word a multi-paragraph response detailing why you felt no inclination to voice said not-interested?

You couldn't be bothered to type the words "sorry, not interested," but you were able to word a multi-paragraph response detailing why you felt no inclination to voice said not-interested?
To respond to Bush. I haven't been reading this thread or chat outside wartime itself for the past week, nearly two.

Which, now that I realize it, we need a new thread version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back