Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

CerebralKnievel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
JUST BLEED

The official Clan of the Sherdog Forums for... Clash of Clans!
Clan Level: 10
War Record: 212-28-3 (Win-Loss-Tie)
Clan Icon: Red & Black
Clan Description: "Sherdog's Official Clan"
Clan Location: International
Clan Type: Closed (during war)
Clan Members: 48
info last updated 11/1/16

just_bleed_barbarian_king_zpsmf1lwmhx.png

Members (as of 6/12/16):

Leader:
Lord Burt (level 161) - @CerebralKnievel

Co-Leaders:
Hank (level 165) - @Hank The Tank
Zane (level 129) - reddit recruit
Madmick (level 125) - @Madmick
Goblin King (level 132) - @WalkenWouldOwn
Codeman (level 123) - @c0demanX
BushLion (Level 121) - @Leagon
Tachycardia (level 112) - @Tachycardia

Elders:
T Bone (level 147) - former member of Hop Heads
UFC fan 2012 (level 146) - greatest surviving member of some second rate MMA Clan
Trae Gray (level 138) - friend of Mick, Dub, etc.
Higus (level 132) - @Higus
Cygnus (level 130) - @Cygnus A
Dub (level 113) - friend of Trae, Mick
King Peter (level 113) - previous Clan member of Herculized
Audhulma (level 112) - N/A
Kalitaur (level 112) - @Kalitaur
WiCkEd (level 112) - Codeman's mini-account
The Piranha (level 116) - @Jballer
GinAlleyLegend (level 109) - @RJ43
Espartaco420 (level 106) - @Espartaco420
Trae (level 98) - Trae Gray mini account
Drytoast (level 91) - N/A
Sparta (level 91) - Codeman's Brother
Herculized (level 101) - Lord Burt's Mini
Trea (level 75) - Trae Gray's second Mini

Members:
Abel (level 131) - @dilferjr
Lord Van Lier (level 129) - @INTERL0PER
Miatch (level 123) - former Clanmate of Burt from Star of 3
FlailGoose (level 121) - friend of Mick and Trae
Abel (level 131) - @dilferjr
Saiwa930 (level 121) - @SaiWa
Sun Tzu (level 115) - @mushishi
Sander (level 111) - @Cmart
Aubrey (level 110) - friend of Abel
Mr. A (level 106) - Aubrey's father... allegedly.
Carlos (level 103) - @scrubido
Storenut2 (level 101) - @storenut47
ColbyJ (level 99) - former Clanmate of Codeman
Seven (level 95) - N/A
Hank the Tank (level 91) - Hank's mini Account
Monk Sauce (level 91) - N/A
EldritchKnight (level 90) - Reddit Recruit
Pogbog (level 89) - Reddit Recruit
TheHendryx (level 80) - Sherdog member - can't recall name
Lord Huron (level 52) - Audhulma mini account

HALL OF SHAME
Ebola - @jmsoccer (banned from Sherdog) - Noodling, complaining, general grievances
MF - @jmsoccer (banned from Sherdog) - Noodling, complaining, general grievances
King McKenzie (level 133) - Mick's brother - Serial Noodler

FORMER SHERDOG BRETHEREN (The always welcome-back Segment):
NateS (level 108) - N/A
Schmidt20 (level 104) - @44nutman
KungFuMaster (level 100) - N/A
King Fail (level 112) - @KingJames530

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised in still in the clan. Haha half expected to have booted to make room for be blood by now. It's been SO LONG since I last played.

Glad to see it still going strong.

And lol at the hall of shame. Booted from Just Bleed AND banned from Sherdog? For shame, MF, for shame.

I'm kind of surprised in still in the clan. Haha half expected to have booted to make room for be blood by now. It's been SO LONG since I last played.

And lol at the hall of shame. Booted from Just Bleed AND banned from Sherdog? For shame, MF, for shame.

You mentioned that you were going to be stranded in a backwater town with your traveling inbred minstrels and nothing else to do but war, so we kept you around waiting for the big payoff.

You can go ahead and give me the boot. I have not played in forever and only have time for one game and that is Clash Royale.
In life I have been busier than the back of Ebola's throat at a Wham reunion concert. Saturday wars were tough, since that was family time and I liked to climb up on my wife after drinking a coors on Saturday night. So I had to attack Sunday Mornings.
I also have grown very bored with the grind.
Its not Clash of Clans it's me and it would be better for both of us, if we went in different directions.
I only stayed on at the end, because the clan was cool, but the game was sucking.

You mentioned that you were going to be stranded in a backwater town with your traveling inbred minstrels and nothing else to do but war, so we kept you around waiting for the big payoff.

Haha, I know... I then proceeded to literally not even load up the game again since.

I discovered Hearthstone and that took all my free time.

I might jump back in again at some point... but I doubt it to be honest. If you guys need the space, feel free to give me Das Boot.

What new blood?? We are rolling with 10 to 15 man wars most of the time. Cowards!

To be fair, half of that 15 are new blood.

PS..... Lier; Clash Royale?? Go flog yourself.

PS... Wrong person. Have literally never played Royale. Direct your vitriol towards @44nutman

Hearthstone distracted me for a while, but at this point, that game needs even more cash than Clash, so fuck that noise.

PS... Wrong person. Have literally never played Royale. Direct your vitriol towards @44nutman

Hearthstone distracted me for a while, but at this point, that game needs even more cash than Clash, so fuck that noise.

Ah, right. Well, floggings all around.

You can go ahead and give me the boot. I have not played in forever and only have time for one game and that is Clash Royale.
In life I have been busier than the back of Ebola's throat at a Wham reunion concert. Saturday wars were tough, since that was family time and I liked to climb up on my wife after drinking a coors on Saturday night. So I had to attack Sunday Mornings.
I also have grown very bored with the grind.
Its not Clash of Clans it's me and it would be better for both of us, if we went in different directions.
I only stayed on at the end, because the clan was cool, but the game was sucking.

This is what I've got in store for you.

Penn-Uno-KTFO.gif

You'll never see the unveiling of centaur cock with that attitude.

Some good bowler and miner strategy ideas here from Ash. Basic stuff. Bowlers are essentially funnelers/tanks/DPS troops, and you can use them to walk as well (although I think you need to be particular about this as their health isn't so phenomenal that they can withstand being hit by a ton of defenses at once).

bump, 16 war win streak on our way to 17. Strong as hell.

Now that 3/4 barracks are done upgrading, I look forward to using miners in my farming attacks. I've been using bowlers/healers a lot for farming Nemesis/Square bases and making out like a bandit on grape and gold, but DE mining is a struggle. As the barracks are coming online again, I can throw miners into the army comp and adjust accordingly. They are very strong troops even before upgrading them.

Nice job guys. Still have you bookmarked - kicking ass.

Sitting on max grape at the moment and trying to determine if I should upgrade bowlers or something else first when the lab is available in a couple hours. Miners will be at lvl 2. The only upgrade I could really use is either Freeze 4 or Jump 3. Any suggestions?

Sitting on max grape at the moment and trying to determine if I should upgrade bowlers or something else first when the lab is available in a couple hours. Miners will be at lvl 2. The only upgrade I could really use is either Freeze 4 or Jump 3. Any suggestions?

e9760160c18ab97bc8a74e1a0b0ea6ee.jpg

any thoughts on the latest 'OP' attack? HGHB? anyone use it?

Back