Clash of Clans, v5: Official Sherdog Clan--> JUST BLEED

I don't want to be rude by talking about a different game, but this is the most fitting place, any royale players here?

I'd be interested in joining, if it's all in good fun. My coc name is Sander. I'll wait to hear from members if it's ok to request to join.

Work on getting your heroes to 15/15, but that isn't a make or break for inclusion in war. Do get your Valks up to 4, though. Your defense has you matched up against basically maxed th9s, so lost of your mirrors are going to be guys with maxed offense as well and heroes in about that range.

I'm done with my lvl 10 wall grind, my offense upgrades are progressing great, and I have ton of gold. I'm beggining my transition from TH9.5 to TH10.
My upgrade plan:
Teslas
Current cannons
Current Archer Towers
What would come next?

I'd do Teslas first, undoubtedly. Max Teslas are beastly. Probably ATs before cannons since they also target healers and their rate of fire definitely does make them more significant despite SC claiming otherwise.

Just leave Wiz towers and then infernos for last. I beliebe they're the highest weighted defenses.

oh man, just when I thought I was turning the corner on finishing offensive upgrades for TH10.
I like the changes to clone and skelly spells. We'll have to see how the PEKKA buff works out.

I like Pekka's I find they have predictable pathing and they hit like a truck.

oh man, just when I thought I was turning the corner on finishing offensive upgrades for TH10.
I like the changes to clone and skelly spells. We'll have to see how the PEKKA buff works out.

I'm not a big fan of the pekka change. The double damage was sort of a logical gameplay elements (electricity - metal) and it seems like another change just for the sake of changing things.

The former CEO at RH was always fond of the saying. "if it isn't broken, break it." He was a pretentious tool, and was later quietly forced down due to affairs with sluts in the retail stores.

I like Pekka's I find they have predictable pathing and they hit like a truck.

Their pathing is predictable, but their speed is so awful they're garbage without a rage spell on them. Also, skeleton traps just completely doom them due to their slow rate of attack. They're one of the simplest troops to stage defenses against.

Honestly surprised they didn't buff witches. Literally nobody uses them anymore, ever, for anything. I assume they will get buffed soon.

Hmm, they've changed how much XP you get for attacking stronger opponents in war, but what's the point if there aren't more perks after level 10?

Bomb tower might help my war base defend those pesky mass valk attacks.

Last edited:
Hmm, they've changed how much XP you get for attacking stronger opponents in war, but what's the point if there aren't more perks after level 10?

Bomb tower might help my war base defend those pesky mass valk attacks.

They should at least increase win bonuses for the clan levels above 10

Woooo upgrade. I'm a fan of this one for sure. Makes me excited to play clash again..sorta.

Back