Clashes in Barcelona as Thousands Engage in Protest and Counter-Protest

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Basically the right wingers showed up after the Barcelona attack to protest immigration policy and Islamic terrorism. Left activists held a counter protest as a show of force against that they perceive as fascists, homophobes and bigots. Seems like the West can't even manage to stay united after a major terrorist incident anymore.

Far-right activists were met by a huge crowd of anti-fascist protesters as they marched in Barcelona one day after a terror attack killed 13 people in the city.

Members of the extreme Falange group congregated on Las Ramblas boulevard this afternoon before being met by hundreds of counter-demonstrators waving flags and banners.

Tensions were so high that armed riot police were called in to separate the groups as violence broke out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803858/Far-right-activists-clash-anti-facists-Barcelona

435C21F200000578-0-Police_officers_stand_guard_as_anti_far_right_protesters_some_of-a-35_1503087424086.jpg

Lold hard at the gay pride flags being waved by the defenders of Islam after a Jihadist murder spree

"A counter protester and a far-right protester argue during the demonstrations".

"Far right" versus "anti-fascists".

That sums it up. Random guy is known to be "far right" and holds extreme views, while the other random guy is just a "counter protester". One guy is an extremist, and the other is a sensible protester literally "fighting fascism".

Keep it up MSM, nobody notices the biased reporting.

I sometimes think most of the balls left Spain permanently when its conquistadors and explorers left the country and its never recovered. Now we are left with this.

Far left extremists clash with anti-marxist protestors.

we are committing collective suicide here in europe

I wonder when George Soros and other Globalists (Muslim Brotherhood) bent on the destruction of the West will start getting their due in the hate-light?

"A counter protester and a far-right protester argue during the demonstrations".

That sums it up. Random guy is known to be "far right" and holds extreme views, while the other random guy is just a "counter protester". One guy is an extremist, and the other is a sensible protester literally "fighting fascism".

Reminds me of the Syria coverage of "moderate rebels" "freedom fighters" etc. Better known as ISIS or CIA funded terrorists. ;)

i watched the videos. my god man. these people fight like 60 year old librarians.
50 russian hooligans would destroy the entire group of thousands.

Well, the article says they are Falangists, those are literal fascists.

Spain had a literal Fascist government under Franco.....

history, anyone?

Well isn't Catalonia one of the most liberal places and overall progressive? Don't they also want to separate?

Hey lefties... Are you seeing the problem?

If I lost a child in that terror attack, I would be beyond enraged with the butt sex flags and anti-West media-head crazies.

Well isn't Catalonia one of the most liberal places and overall progressive? Don't they also want to separate?

A percentage of the Catalans do but not all.I know quite a few Catalans who arent weird about it and consider themselves just as Spanish as anyone else.

You need to understand Spanish people have special snowflake syndrome and theres people in every region who would like to see the country return to its feudal state when they were broken up into these little separate kingdoms indepedent of one another

A percentage of the Catalans do but not all.I know quite a few Catalans who arent weird about it and consider themselves just as Spanish as anyone else.

You need to understand Spanish people have special snowflake syndrome and theres people in every region who would like to see the country return to its feudal state when they were broken up into these little separate kingdoms indepedent of one another

Catalonia pays far more taxes than it receives to the national government while being accused of being greedy as a national stereotype.

Lold hard at the gay pride flags being waved by the defenders of Islam after a Jihadist murder spree

if they were smart, they would also have gay flags on the anti-immigration side.

Been saying this for days. They put all these labels on one side and then call the other side simply "counter protesters"

Back