Clashes in Barcelona as Thousands Engage in Protest and Counter-Protest

America truly leads the civilized world. Not sure we're steering it well, here.

if they were smart, they would also have gay flags on the anti-immigration side.
Reminds me of how a lot of gays opened their eyes after the Orlando attack, and Clinton immediately politicized it by harping for gun control, while Trump's tweet was actually very human.

I would say wait until Islamic terrorism targets LGBT people, but that already happened and these idiots didn't even blink.

alt left protesters are Soros lemmings. these are actual work assignments from one his hundreds of foundations and or political action groups. i wouldn't be surprised if the white patriots had some covert soros people within their ranks as well. it's all calculated civil wars to destabilize the Americas and Europe. don't fall for it.

People keep looking for every possible reason to not blame Islamic Terrorism for all of these attacks and it always ends up being Islamic Terrorism. Wolf Blitzer described the Barcelona terrorist as "a Spaniard."

Whenever I read "far-right" in the news I assume they mean normal people.

There is no real right-wing in the US/Europe. The most extreme "supremacists" are suggesting mild immigration reforms. The Nazi Party of America is more liberal than the govt of Japan.

I'm watching videos on Dawkins right now and it's just sad. He doesn't realize he's been used like a whore. He can't figure out why the left bashes Christianity but violently supports Islam and why they now attack him. He doesn't get that he's just a useful idiot. While his beliefs support the globalist agenda he's a hero. Challenge those beliefs logically and you're a demon nazi. He used a bit of logic and carried out his arguments to be used towards Islam and now he's hated. Just another leftist who the group has turned on. He still foolishly believes it's just a small part of the left. The point of leftist ideology is the west needs to fall. Islam can help that happen.

Threads like this prove it's not just a small part of the left. The left has been radicalized. They bring a rainbow flag to a pro Islamic protest. They are actually suicidally retarded.

Last edited:
Basically the right wingers showed up after the Barcelona attack to protest immigration policy and Islamic terrorism. Left activists held a counter protest as a show of force against that they perceive as fascists, homophobes and bigots. Seems like the West can't even manage to stay united after a major terrorist incident anymore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4803858/Far-right-activists-clash-anti-facists-Barcelona

435C21F200000578-0-Police_officers_stand_guard_as_anti_far_right_protesters_some_of-a-35_1503087424086.jpg

Spain is the entry point for potential terrorists from Africa through Morocco.

gibrltar.gif

People keep looking for every possible reason to not blame Islamic Terrorism for all of these attacks and it always ends up being Islamic Terrorism. Wolf Blitzer described the Barcelona terrorist as "a Spaniard."
The funniest part was that Blitzer attempted to link Barcelona as a "copycat" of Charlottesville, completely ignoring Nice, London, Stockholm and Berlin that occurred within a year. CNN has degraded itself to propaganda tabloid status in my view.

The funniest part was that Blitzer attempted to link Barcelona as a "copycat" of Charlottesville, completely ignoring Nice, London, Stockholm and Berlin that occurred within a year. CNN has degraded itself to propaganda tabloid status in my view.

What is even worse is he kept repeating it all day and even started asking his guests about the comparison and they would just look at him like "are you really asking me that?"

Sounds libelous.....

Back