Classmates petition white house for military burial

021818PETERWANG.png

Full honors.

Of course all of the liberals will be against it though.

Lol, the two posts directly above this- 1 from a liberal: "should be done if possible within the law." 1 from a conservative:"no, exclusive to the military". Is it possible that not all people that disagree with you are liberals, and not all liberals are entirely bad?

If you die, while a cadet... in uniform, performing a brave and heroic act - you should be recognized for your deeds.

I know you guys have a tendency to hate American heroes and patriots, but this kid died a hero, and deserves to be buried with full honors.

How can you be against this?

If you die, while a cadet... in uniform, performing a brave and heroic act - you should be recognized for your deeds.

I know you guys have a tendency to hate American heroes and patriots, but this kid died a hero, and deserves to be buried with full honors.

How can you be against this?

Who are you talking to?

Lol, the two posts directly above this- 1 from a liberal: "should be done if possible within the law." 1 from a conservative:"no, exclusive to the military". Is it possible that not all people that disagree with you are liberals, and not all liberals are entirely bad?
Don't bother , that ones lost

Who are you talking to?
The demons in his head , in the immediate aftermath of this shooting he posted (within a few minutes of eachothers mind you) and blamed it on Antifa ( linked to a petition to declare it a terrorist org) then declared " no amnesty build, the wall " I guess suggesting it had something to do with illegals cause of the fucktards last name and then when the pic came out with the douche nozzle wearing a MAGAGA hat said " this has all the signs of a false flag "

@Byron Carter at best has a screw loose

We gave the Hindenburg fuckers full honors and all they did was die in a blimp.

This kid goes above and beyond the call of JROTC and people wanna be finicky?

I think that no matter what the WH decides, cnn will go the other way.
I can see it now, WH gives military burial and cnn brings on a panel of ex military and they kill Trump for it.

I'm bookmarking this.

Kid died while knowingly putting himself in harms way to save others, and wearing the uniform of the JROTC. If his family wants him to have a military burial, do it. No one can say he didn't earn it.

giphy.gif

He was not in the military, so no. It's no disrespect, but that's just not how it works. I'm 100% for giving this kid a send-off he deserves though. Bring plenty of LEO's and military too. Have the JRTOC Honor Guard perform the ceremony.

we need some of your BBQ to cheer us up.

Funk dat..

I'm bringing out the uber-weapon...

My buttermilk fried-chicken.

I got a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold to toast that young man...

Back