Claudia and JJ had so hot and sexy trash talk, JJ vs Tecia Torres will have the same?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Remember that? They were so close and they were looking to each other in that sexual way. Just look at this guy behind he licked his lips when he saw that.
I hope we will have similar trash talk and face off with Rose

and also that "Joanna needs a good fisting" - Claudia Gadelha

Last edited:
I remember watching that show hoping they would just start making out.....

<13>

Claudia and Joanna have major sexual tension.

I'm not just saying this because I fantasize about the two of them fooling around or anything. They have that 'love hate' thing. You know how they used to say fighting is the first sign of love ? I CAN FEEL IT!

I know a big part of it has to be language barrier but man... Joanna is one weird chick

You muslims in your tents got problems....

Claudia and Joanna have major sexual tension.

I'm not just saying this because I fantasize about the two of them fooling around or anything. They have that 'love hate' thing. You know how they use to say fighting is the first sign of love ? I CAN FEEL IT!
Claudia thought so too
She killed me with that fisting line she had

Well Claudia is a lesbian right? I bet she was wet

You muslims in your tents got problems....
giphy.gif

Remember that? They were so close and they were looking to each other in that sexual way. Just look at this guy behind he licked his lips when he saw that.
I hope we will have similar trash talk and face off with Rose

I have to admit that gave me wood. I really liked the part where JJ said she was going to enjoy it slowly.

Reminds me of that moment in True Lies..........

Out of a choice between Anderson Silva twerking in a dress... and this thread, I chose this one.

Yeah mos def some tension going on there. Had I been closer to the situation, I would have done everything possible to get these two to "sort out their differences". Preferably in my hotel room, with some scented candles, and massage oils.

Back