Claudia Gadelha goes off on fans calling her lesbian on instagram

Her voice is not as deep as it used to be.. wonder why.

Looks like Eric Silva, same facial features, not as handsome as him obviously, but same features.

Funny how she was complaining about people talking about her gf, when she was chatting rude stuff about Joanna's partner. Funny that o_O

she's like a combination of erick silva and thiago alves.

Getting defensive about being called a homosexual? Lol.

okay okay, she's your side chick so you should know.

Is she lesbian or not?
or she swings both ways?

She has a boyfriend, and has had ex-boyfriends from what I gather. So she's straight or hopefully maybe bisexual. I think we can rule out full lesbo.

She needs to come prove to me that she isn't a lesbian right now. I'll leave the door unlocked...

I didn't even know she was gay. On a serious note why are so many female athletes gay??? I'm not trying to be funny or mean it just seems like a lot of female athletes prefer women.

That's because they're smart .

There are some good looking women in the WNBA...but the better looking tall chicks all go into volleyball.

giphy.gif

Is it as stigmatized in Brazil?

Is it as stigmatized in Brazil?

From what I can tell about Brazil, via my vast experiences on the www. There is literally a pack of trannies on every street corner, they get a lot of clients.

The rio de janeiro LGBT parade is big too...it can't be that stigmatized.

She isn't
That is the point lol

As far as female athletes being gay, I find a lot of people are gay - m/f & non-athletes
Their might be a slightly higher % in female sports for sure, but not a crazy amount IMO

It's not slightly higher, it is very high.

If you look at the overall national average, we would call it 10%. Hell, I would even give you 15%. With just the out-and-prouds, there are way more than 15% lesbians in female sports. Add in the closeted lesbians, the out-and-proud bisexuals, and the closeted bisexuals, and the numbers just rise even higher.

She has a boyfriend, and has had ex-boyfriends from what I gather. So she's straight or hopefully maybe bisexual. I think we can rule out full lesbo.

Always wondered this about Claudia. You being her fan should know better. I thought she was a lesbian (nothing wrong with that, why should be? I shouldn't even need to explain it here) but this pictures with this guy makes me wonder if she's straight, they seems close, as close as she seems with the girl on that picture.
Do you know something about her sexual orientation? just curious...

Those are some wide shoulders I question if she's a female or not.

From what I can tell about Brazil, via my vast experiences on the www. There is literally a pack of trannies on every street corner, they get a lot of clients.

The rio de janeiro LGBT parade is big too...it can't be that stigmatized.

I can confirm.

Back