Claudia Gadelha goes off on fans calling her lesbian on instagram

She isn't
That is the point lol

As far as female athletes being gay, I find a lot of people are gay - m/f & non-athletes
Their might be a slightly higher % in female sports for sure, but not a crazy amount IMO
Really?
I thought for a long time now she was. Guess I was just buying the bullshit from here. I think she is pretty hot but has a bit of a masculine voice.

She isn't
That is the point lol

As far as female athletes being gay, I find a lot of people are gay - m/f & non-athletes
Their might be a slightly higher % in female sports for sure, but not a crazy amount IMO

I think you're wrong about that. WNBA is at least 50% gay, not 5%. Male hair dressers are 90%. That's not normal.

I got her on my instagram. She posts pics just like any other hetero girl craving attention.

I dont typically like girls with no tits and seeing eric silva kills my hard on, but i love her hair and id fuck her to the best of my capability, so it would be personally disappointing to learn i had no chance by default.
I want to believe that she's a lesbian, and somehow I can manage to pull female Erick Silva for one night, and convert her back to the D. High hopes? Maybe<Fedor23>

Are they still engaged? haven't seen pictures of him nor the two together on social media lately...

I believe so, but she's in Florida and he's studying at some police college in Poland.

Her english is better than I thought!

Back