Clean Out Your Desk...Now with Al Franken and Hyde from That 70's Show!

U know there’s a lot of fat pieces of shit from Texas right??..

Ps - actually writing this in Texarkana.. lol

lol the poltical ones minus ron paul are usually fat pieces of shit.

i'm writing this on a toilet in dallas...

We should stand by him and the DNC should send money to help fight these allegations against his distinguished character.

<Kpop775>

I'm more surprised that he's still working office at 88.

the liberal left. keeping racism and inequality alive in 2017
751becb2-9bdc-4188-bb17-0162b6a39768
751becb2-9bdc-4188-bb17-0162b6a39768
towCUNr.jpg

Bye Felicia.

And next up Roy Moore and Donald Trump. No? Why not them?

Bye Felicia.

And next up Roy Moore and Donald Trump. No? Why not them?
they get to bleat on about making a mistake, and god , while their stepford wife stands next to them.

they get to bleat on about making a mistake, and god , while their stepford wife stands next to them.
I just wonder how many conservative folks that really hold to their values will abandon the party over this stuff. I get the Trumpster types don't care but what about those people who really care about ethics? This shit has to hurt politically.

I just wonder how many conservative folks that really hold to their values will abandon the party over this stuff. I get the Trumpster types don't care but what about those people who really care about ethics? This shit has to hurt politically.
Cognitive dissonance is a motherfucker though.

(CNN)At least six female Democratic senators called on Sen. Al Franken to resign Wednesday, marking the first time any senator has called on the Minnesota Democrat to leave office as allegations of sexual harassment continue to mount.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/al-franken-democratic-senators-resign/index.html

Clean out your desk, you're gone!

Al Franken should not leave. He admitted his mistakes (which weren't even that bad) I mean he took a photo with a girl and pretended to touch her boobs. She accepted his apology and unless more comes out he should stay. There are levels to harassment and assault.

There are photos of the lady he supposedly assaulted out there performing some very similar behaviors so...

Conyers? Clean out your desk?
Masterson? Clean out your desk?
Franken? Stay but be very careful

there arent any left, the ethics were thrown out a while ago

Al Franken should not leave. He admitted his mistakes (which weren't even that bad) I mean he took a photo with a girl and pretended to touch her boobs. She accepted his apology and unless more comes out he should stay. There are levels to harassment and assault.

There are photos of the lady he supposedly assaulted out there performing some very similar behaviors so...

Conyers? Clean out your desk?
Masterson? Clean out your desk?
Franken? Stay but be very careful
Naw. He has at lest 4-5 accusers now. It's not a time for waffling. He's got to go. Farenthold needs to go too, as do Moore, Trump, and everyone else. Fuck them all.

Back