Clean Out Your Desk...Now with Al Franken and Hyde from That 70's Show!

Naw. He has at lest 4-5 accusers now. It's not a time for waffling. He's got to go. Farenthold needs to go too, as do Moore, Trump, and everyone else. Fuck them all.
I think it's over 10 of his colleagues at this point asking him to step down, and the list is growing rapidly. It's a matter of when, not if, he steps down. He can't be effective anymore and he's a slimeball.

Naw. He has at lest 4-5 accusers now. It's not a time for waffling. He's got to go. Farenthold needs to go too, as do Moore, Trump, and everyone else. Fuck them all.

I didn't know about the additional accusers. If true I agree but I thought we were still talking about the USO incident. If so...

Franken? Clean out your desk

All these scumbags regardless of party need to go.

This is also the difference between liberals and conservatives. Liberals kick their creeps out while conservatives elect theirs

We are in a world where Democrats are cleaning up their own and asking the slimeballs to get out of office and the Republicans are now backing Moore and already elected Trump.

Just speaking to the political leaders, this is everything you need to know about the ethics of the two parties as groups.

Speaking to the WR, look how the left is calling for Franken to go. How about the right? Are they doing the same?

I think it's over 10 of his colleagues at this point asking him to step down, and the list is growing rapidly. It's a matter of when, not if, he steps down. He can't be effective anymore and he's a slimeball.
Agreed.

Last edited:
I like Al but it’s time to go. Resign and end it.

I'm out of the loop with all these accusations.

Which ones have been proven? Do people care about proof anymore?

12 sitting Democratic senators and the DNC chair have called for his resignation.

Just saw a tweet that said "Franken should switch parties. He'll be ok then".

hehe

Janice Shakowsky grabbed my dick, and I am officially laying charges against her, as a pervert.

Ammidoingitright?

I just wonder how many conservative folks that really hold to their values will abandon the party over this stuff. I get the Trumpster types don't care but what about those people who really care about ethics? This shit has to hurt politically.

No conservatives will leave the party. They always pull the "found jesus" shtick and it's all good.

BTW, right leaning folks that have held their principles against this stuff do deserve credit (both political leaders and in the WR). It's not easy to resist tribalism and some of you guys are standing strong against the unethical stuff and it's worth saying that it's honorable.

I'm out of the loop with all these accusations.

Which ones have been proven? Do people care about proof anymore?

About Al? The only proof of anything is that he pretended to grope a sleeping chick in a picture. All the other accusations he either denies, "remembers differently", or doesn't remember at all. Some have a degree of credibility but none has been proven.

"From day one, I have denied the outrageous allegations against me. Law enforcement investigated these claims more than 15 years ago and determined them to be without merit," Masterson continued in his statement. "I have never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one. In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused."

Hyde does make a good point. I don’t know about his accusations, is there any merit to them?

About Al? The only proof of anything is that he pretended to grope a sleeping chick in a picture. All the other accusations he either denies, remembers differently, or doesn't remember at all. Some have a degree of credibility but none has been proven.
No, I meant about all these accused guys.

No, I meant about all these accused guys.

Well Conyers and Farenthold settled sexual harassment lawsuits using taxpayer dollars. That's a matter of public record. In my mind, regardless of whether that constitutes proof of the harassment itself, it disqualifies them for public office. Good riddance to Conyers, Farenthold should be next. But until there's something concrete against Al I believe this should be a matter for the MN voters to decide.

Only one has anything approaching proof. But that's hardly necessary for the #metoo crowd. Never liked Frankin but he really should just tell everyone to pound sand. He apologized for the photo thing and she accepted I believe. Everything else should just be "Come at me with proof Broette!"

education-pc-principal.png

Back