Clear and Present Danger (1994) - Harrison Ford says let's do it one more time

I enjoyed the film overall, but I think my opinion was affected by the fact that I'm just a little tired of movies and TV shows about the Colombian drug trade. I also didn't really care the way the action was ramped up for this one. I preferred the more toned down style of the previous two films.

I do agree about the casting, except for Miguel Sandoval. I just didn't buy him as a hard-edged drug lord.

Poor Miguel. Maybe you'll like him better in Bruno. I was going to post the scene but it's not readily available in English.

Man I love some Tom Clancy shit

I watch Hunt for Red October every year but I haven't seen Patriot Games/CAPD in like 10 years or something. Never saw Sum of all Fears or Shadow Recruit. Might have to catch up myself

the book where he starts dating a hooker then goes on a drunken binge on a boat and then goes on a killing spree is the best one.

did i miss something? by the thread title i was thinking harrison ford wanted to play jack ryan again. but then i just got a review of one of the movies

did i miss something? by the thread title i was thinking harrison ford wanted to play jack ryan again. but then i just got a review of one of the movies

Harrison Ford played Jack Ryan in Patriot Games. Then he said "let's do it one more time" for Clear and Present Danger.

I also made a thread for Patriot Games if that helps to clear up the confusion.

What is the latest book in the series, or the next one that hasnt been made into movie?

Back