Clinton didn't win because she was a woman.

O

Overtures

I'm consistently amazed at just how bad Trump is. There is no rock bottom with him. So I'm also consistently bewildered by the fact that he won - and I'm convinced it was simply because he was running against a women.

It has shit to do with sexism, I know most of you came in here with raging anti SJW boners. Sad, this isn't your thread.

Rather, because Clinton is a woman, her character transgressions weren't capable of being overshadowed by a "hero" mythos, a decidedly masculine narrative.

I'm talking about optics here. Witness how despite Trump being a complete dumb Fuck, he was still presented as a strong businessman. That was the hero mythos working in his favor.

Whereas Clinton's image was shackled with a different, negative mythos, the Western Witch.

Literally any male could have ran against Clinton and won.

For fucks sake will the dems EVER get over it?

She didn't lose because she's a woman.

She lost because she sucks ass.
Anybody that loses to Donald Trump, with his *no knowledge useful to the job*, deserves to.

I'm consistently amazed at just how bad Trump is. There is no rock bottom with him. So I'm also consistently bewildered by the fact that he won - and I'm convinced it was simply because he was running against a women.

It has shit to do with sexism, I know most of you came in here with raging anti SJW boners. Sad, this isn't your thread.

Rather, because Clinton is a woman, her character transgressions weren't capable of being overshadowed by a "hero" mythos, a decidedly masculine narrative.

I'm talking about optics here. Witness how despite Trump being a complete dumb Fuck, he was still presented as a strong businessman. That was the hero mythos working in his favor.

Whereas Clinton's image was shackled with a different, negative mythos, the Western Witch.

Literally any male could have ran against Clinton and won.
Hillary had almost every advantage going in and she still lost.

Didn't all the Trump supporters cheer on Le Pen just a few months later?

Did they?

Is it relevant to my points if they did or didn't? If so, explain.

Yes.
And they painted Le Pen in the same heroic light.

le_pen_veil_islam_ben_garrison.jpg

If Margaret Thatcher was on the ticket she would have got my vote.
Most conservatives I know like the idea of strong women leaders. The strongest most capable women I know are conservative.

You had two "evil" people going against each other, that's the context.

NYU professors re-created the Trump vs Clinton debates using actors, but flipping genders. They measured the before and after impressions of viewers. The audience loved female Trump and they thought male Clinton was fake, creepy and effeminate.

It's hilarious shit, I love how retarded a man looks when he acts like Clinton.

You "may" have a point, if there wasn't a primary process in which Trump beat the entire R establishment.

No, she lost because the Russians colluded with Trump.

Back