Clippy Hacks

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is the first installment of Clippy Hacks, where I lay down a life hack I discovered throughout the years.

Ok enough chat let's do this:

Hack #1

Can't finish your two liter pop in one sitting? Don't throw it in the trash!; squeeze the bottle until the pop rises to the cap and close it up and it won't go flat. That should take some pressure off your budget.

Let's do this!

--------------- read through the thread for more

Last edited:
Your hack is to not throw away soda?

By god, you may just be onto something.

<DisgustingHHH>

Stopped reading at ‘pop’

images

images

images

<TheWire1>

Hack #2: Save money lost on toilet paper by running your garden hose into your bathroom. Plus, it’s a great way to cool down on a hot summer day! Stay thirsty, my friends...

just put the cap on tight. I guess I have a hack now.

Life hack. Throw your food up after you eat. Then store refrigerated in air tight container. Turn that lunch into an infinite meal.

Life Hack#2

Amazon has some really great flash sales every so often. Stay informed so you know when they pop up.

you can fit them all in 1 thread.

its a life hack.

save space. less clippy threads. consolidate all the bad in 1!

you can fit them all in 1 thread.

Nah I'm going to do 52 threads a year on this so each hack gets maximum exposure.

I'm also going to start a weekly movie review thread series soon too.

Nah I'm going to do 52 threads a year on this so each hack gets maximum exposure.

I'm also going to start a weekly movie review thread series soon too.
no worries. at least you wont wonder why they all got deleted.

Here's a life hack. Walk around with your dick hanging out of your zipper fly all day. That way, if a woman thinks she's interested, you're ready to go. No more time wasted on conversation.

@equus insisted I drop my second hack in this thread cause he thinks it's great and I hope you do too!

Hack #2:

Finished a great TV dinner and feeling great, @ga_ninja knows what I'm talkin about

WAIT DON'T THROW AWAY THE TRAY!!!

Just run the plastic tray under some tap water and give it a quick wash off and you got a microwavable plate for life.

There's some extra $$$ in your pocket

You're welcome

its amazing. cant wait to get home and try this after i eat my hungry mod meal.

Back