Clippy Hacks

If you put a small microwave in a bigger microwave and turned them both on would your food cook twice as fast or would they cancel each other out?

Don't do this!! Last night, I took a used TV dinner tray and put it in the microwave and the damn thing blew up and caught part of my house on fire!!!! It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper to buy a new plate instead of following Clippy's advice

<LikeReally5>

If you put a small microwave in a bigger microwave and turned them both on would your food cook twice as fast or would they cancel each other out?

Don't be stupid, how would you plug in the microwave that's inside the other one?

Don't be stupid, how would you plug in the microwave that's inside the other one?

With more microwaves

wireless-power-transfer-by-microwave-13-638.jpg

Dude. You didn't say that it had to be a plastic tray and not an aluminum one. Last time I'm following your advice

Boxed TV dinners only come with plastic ones, what are you talking about ???

Don't do this!! Last night, I took a used TV dinner tray and put it in the microwave and the damn thing blew up and caught part of my house on fire!!!! It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper to buy a new plate instead of following Clippy's advice

You don't put aluminum trays in a microwave!

You don't put aluminum trays in a microwave!

I think the poor bastard mistook me and shoved a folding retro TV tray into a microwave :eek:

folding-tv-tray.jpg

I have 4 of these and they're pretty sweet. They all are a nature picture with a variant for each season

Hey guys, this is the first installment of Clippy Hacks, where I lay down a life hack I discovered throughout the years.

Ok enough chat let's do this:

Hack #1

Can't finish your two liter pop in one sitting? Don't throw it in the trash!; squeeze the bottle until the pop rises to the cap and close it up and it won't go flat. That should take some pressure off your budget.

Let's do this!

--------------- read through the thread for more
Who would want to finish a two-litre pop in one sitting?

Back