Clippy Hacks

10525757_719010171493766_3821152543770566138_n.png

Hack #3

Want to save some power? Most houses have an outdoor outlet, just plug your extension cord into it and run it to your house and get some free to use appliances. Get to know your neighbours and their work schedule and time when they're not home. Best part is if they catch you or complain/ call the cops, say they stole your extension cord - possession is 9/10s of the law and with your cord on their property you got em dead to rights.

I have outside outlets on my house but an inside switch so nobody can steal my power + I can turn off my Xmas lights easier

You can put your phone in a glass to amplify the speaker.
<Fedor23>

I often have an issue with blueberries and strawberries growing mold. So I just save them for when guests come over and dip them in food coloring to hide it. #noneedtowaste

Fitted bed sheet on top of flat sheet...

<Goldie11>

Hack #3

Want to save some power? Most houses have an outdoor outlet, just plug your extension cord into it and run it to your house and get some free to use appliances. Get to know your neighbours and their work schedule and time when they're not home. Best part is if they catch you or complain/ call the cops, say they stole your extension cord - possession is 9/10s of the law and with your cord on their property you got em dead to rights.

I have outside outlets on my house but an inside switch so nobody can steal my power + I can turn off my Xmas lights easier

Now I have to make sure my electricity isn't compromised.

Now I have to make sure my electricity isn't compromised.

Like I said I installed a switch inside that deactivated the outlets so I can stay inside when turning off the xmas lights.

Like I said I installed a switch inside that deactivated the outlets so I can stay inside when turning off the xmas lights.

In Hawaii the homeless steal electricity from light poles. Isn't that hazardous?

If you can't function in society like a normal person just pretend to be an inanimate object on a karate forum!

Back