Clippy Hacks

tumblr_p2eonp6k261uuvpt3o1_500.gif

I liked it better when he was running

Hack #4

How to do a self diabetes test and save a visit from doctor

Question? "Do I have diabetics?"

Find something sharp and cut yourself, try to find a convenient place to cut yourself so it doesn't interfere with your day to day. Also don't wear nice close or church close

If it heals quickly you don't have diabetes. - in the clear! whew

If it heals slowly you definitely have it

If it doesn't heal at all see a doctor.

Blame the injury on your neighbours as they also stole your extension cord.

Hack #4

How to do a self diabetes test and save a visit from doctor

Question? "Do I have diabetics?"

Find something sharp and cut yourself, try to find a convenient place to cut yourself so it doesn't interfere with your day to day. Also don't wear nice close or church close

If it heals quickly you don't have diabetes. - in the clear! whew

If it heals slowly you definitely have it

If it doesn't heal at all see a doctor.

Blame the injury on your neighbours as they also stole your extension cord.

Close the closet door to hide your clothes.<Moves>

Last edited:
If your dog shits on the floor during the night, go back to sleep until the wife/gf wakes up and cleans it.

I just did this with a 20oz cherry Dr Pepper. I'm counting on it not blowing up in my face clippy. I didn't have a 2 liter. I won't drink it for 12 hours and then try it. Will post results later tonight. I'm at work and have nothing better to do.

Hold your ice tray at a 30° angle and fill from the higher end. As soon as water begins filling last two compartments, turn of faucet and then level out. Perfect even cubes every time.

Hold your ice tray at a 30° angle and fill from the higher end. As soon as water begins filling last two compartments, turn of faucet and then level out. Perfect even cubes every time.

My ice cubes always have weird gravity defying spikes that reach up

Can someone explain THAT SHIT

Your frying pan made me think of one of my life hacks. When my frying pan was in the dishwasher and I wanted pancakes. I mixed up the batter, smeared butter on a plate, poured the batter on the plate and microwaved it. I've been doing it that way for a couple of years now. Works great.

Last edited:
Not anymore! The pressure is off and so it the commitment knowing you can pause your pop without it going flat!
Haha fuck you man! Sometimes I'm like "Clippy kinda sucks." But other times I'm like "damn Clippy is a beast"

Your frying pan made me think of one of my life hacks. When my frying pan was in the dishwasher and I wanted pancakes. I mixed up the batter, smeared butter on a plate, poured the batter on the plate and microwaved it. I've been doing it that way for a couple of years now. Works great.
What in God's unholy rapemobile is this shit? I am devastated by your post sir!

I want to try this...

I don't want to give away some of them b/c they rely on most people not knowing how to finesse the system. I don't wanna make the "block hot" so to speak.

A common one I use is to remove permanent marker on a white board. Just write on the permanent mark with an erasable marker and the permanent marker will be removed along with the erasable marker when you erase it.

Back