Clogged toilet solution

the solution is if your kids clog the toilet make them unclog the toilet. they will learn quickly

Teach them to flush more often and stop throwing 1,000 wipes or a shit-load of tissue in the toilet at once and clogging will become a non-issue.

I've been seeing online how some families own a poop knife, which I can only assume if you purchase one is for one single reason and that's to kill yourself for owning something called a poop knife.

My son clogs the toilet all the time. I even bought a new toilet that was supposedly uncloggable. But he clogs it anyway.

I've punished him, explained in great detail how much toilet paper can go in one flush, even threatened to supervise his poops. Nothing works. He still clogs it.

Fortunately he's finally old enough where i can make him unclog it himself. Sometimes with the plunger and sometimes he had to use a snake.

You would think that after a while he'd stop clogging it, but nope. He just keeps on doing it even though he has to spend like 20 minutes unclogging it about 3 times a week.

I'm not going to show him this method, because then he'll care even less.

<{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>{<redford}

I have never clogged a toilet. I feel like I've missed out.

Interesting seeing this thread today. My toilet is currently clogged. It's a fancy toilet with a very powerful flush, first time I've EVER seen it clogged. Plunger did nothing. No idea what's going on. I'll try this

as a real man i bivously eat a lot and take huge shits. just dont be a fuicking pussy and use the plunger for what its there for.

Interesting..... I have to have my plunger cocked and loaded for when i flush... whole food plant based diet my fibre intake is insane, i drop massive shits. Toilet is clogged 2/3 times a week now. Plunger always does it but just in case this is good to know.

Rent an electric drain snake once in a while and snake your pipes. You can even shove it down your toilet but you risk scratching it that way.

So I'm pretty old, own my own house and have two kids. The kids kept on clogging up their bathroom toilet with wipes and shit. I always used just a normal plunger to fix it and normally after about 10 minutes I could fix it. The clog today though the plunger didn't do shit(pun). I had never heard of this before but I guess a simple search of YouTube has fixed my problem in under five minutes!
Dish soap and hot water= unclogged toilet. Had never heard of this method prior to today. Sharing to save you all sherdoggers time when you take your giant beer/pizza shits tomorrow morning after the Stipe fight.

Are these girls? Are they flushing things that's aren't flushable?

The easy solution is you supervise as they unclog their clog.

Back