Clone wars is back!

...for their streaming service.

What could they possibly put on that's interesting? Darth Maul's dead again, right?
From Ahsoka leaving the Jedi in Clone Wars to her fighting Vader in Rebels, there's a shit ton of gap to fill there.
The fans have also let it be known there needs to be more Ahsoka.

Last edited:
Is this for real? I haven’t heard this and I cannot Fucking wait for this show to come back

i'd rather they move on from the clone wars, but they seem to put good writing staffs behind their cartoons, and more Ahsoka, so i'm in.

...for their streaming service.

What could they possibly put on that's interesting? Darth Maul's dead again, right?
Every Disney, Marvel, Pixar, ABC, and FOX movie and show.

This is great because Darth Maul is still alive during this time frame.

This season should be all about Darth Maul just kicking Anakin's ass over and over again, but then letting him live, so he can kick his ass again tomorrow.

Also, Darth maul having sex with padme and not calling her the next day

I might have to pay for this for a bit, but don't like the idea of the naughtier stuff kept away on Hulu.

This is great because Darth Maul is still alive during this time frame.

This season should be all about Darth Maul just kicking Anakin's ass over and over again, but then letting him live, so he can kick his ass again tomorrow.

Also, Darth maul having sex with padme and not calling her the next day

<{monica}>

Ahsoka is one of THE best characters in the entire Star Wars universe (excluding the books which i've never read). I would love a spinoff movie about her.
Have you read the Ahsoka book yet?

Have you read the Ahsoka book yet?
I have not. I've not read any Star Wars books. They're not really my thing, but I love reading the posts that talk about them.
Very cool mythology. Is it good?

if its for disneys bullshit service ill pirate and pass around sherdoggers so we dont have to put up with disneys other shitwars projects
I'm down for that. PM me when you have episodes to share

I saw a pic supposedly from the trailer showing the Jedi Council roundtable maybe and the poster said a kid in that screen capture was a certain Jedi from another Star Wars cartoon.

Back