CM Punk does NOT have "drive", "heart", or "courage".

He may just not be able to put it together.
I forget if it's Mike Pyle or Josh Neer, but apparently he was an animal in the gym and just couldn't bring that into the cage.
Anthony Pettis on the other hand got his nickname "Showtime" because he would be so mediocre in camp, but he'd just put on a great performance come fight night.

i think with how abosolutely dreadful punks progress has been since his first fight, this isn't the most far fetched of conclusions to draw. I thought he was going to be training twice a day until his fight type of thing. it seems more likie he might have just did a little training on the weekends maybe once or twice a month.

1- I dont like the new forum.
2- I dont like this thread.
3- I dont like TS.

Shit thread.

Facts are facts: the guy has courage and heart. Not even for his UFC fights, but for spending 4 years or whatever going to Roufus Sport and actually sticking it out.

Do you know how many times he got his ass handed to him in training? How many times his mind must have said (and rightfully so): WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE? And he pushed on. He made the walk. He got beat up and embarrassed. Took almost 2 year's worth of shit for it. Made the walk again. Got his ass kicked. Will take many years of shit for it.

The dude has heart and courage. Anyone who would even try to argue that is a moron.

The dude went hard for his dream. He failed, but such is life. Now he's being judged by a bunch of mouth breathers who couldn't summon the courage to talk to a woman lol
Your first sentence proved you missed my point entirely. He HASN'T BEEN TRAINING. At all

Back