CM Punk in Bellator vs...

A complete nobody that has 0 experience in any combat sports. Coker isn't stupid he will milk Punk and his WWE fans by giving him a more then winnable fight for his debut making his second fight for Bellator viewership sky rocket.
He just fought a guy that was 0-1!!!! And lost!!!!!

Slice would kill him.

Give him Coker

Slice is like half of CM Punk's age...just like Punk's first opponent. Maybe bring in Yoshiyuki Yoshida? Though I think he'd still win, at least he's a grappler who's well into his 40s.

And while I've said Sakuraba should never compete in MMA again, Sak may actually beat Punk and I don't think either guy would get any brain damage.

Him vs royce's son
Both are at the same division and blth have a losing record.

For the last, damm, Jason David frank, Aka "green ranger" would have murdered him...
Him vs royce's son
Both are at the same division and blth have a losing record.

For the last, damm, Jason David frank, Aka "green ranger" would have murdered him...
would love to see old royce tap him ufc 1 style

Ken beats him

Would be fun, but this is Bellator, not Rizin. No way Ken makes MW (though he once did to face Rich Franklin), much less WW.

While he'd never make WW again either, I wonder if Mayhem is mentally unstable enough to make it a bizarrely semi-competitive fight? Oh wait, he's on probation...even Coker wouldn't touch him, though some foreign org might pull it off.

Baby Slice will murder him. Punk Vs DADA 5000, burger weight.

Oh well I didn't know that, either way... you watched the fight, Punk has zero talent and shouldn't be fighting anyone. He looked so bad it's hard to believe he actually trained anything.
You didn't know because it's not true that guy's been blowing up MJ mma record and linking some fake news website, all to say what a warrior punk is after getting handled by an 0-1 hobbyist.
<{MingNope}>

You didn't know because it's not true that guy's been blowing up MJ mma record and linking some fake news website, all to say what a warrior punk is after getting handled by an 0-1 hobbyist.
<{MingNope}>
Now i don't know what to believe anymore the only thing i know for sure is that CM Punk fights like my grandma

Would be fun, but this is Bellator, not Rizin. No way Ken makes MW (though he once did to face Rich Franklin), much less WW.

While he'd never make WW again either, I wonder if Mayhem is mentally unstable enough to make it a bizarrely semi-competitive fight? Oh wait, he's on probation...even Coker wouldn't touch him, though some foreign org might pull it off.
Ken fight was at lhw vsrich

Mayhem ruins him he is good fighter but as you said is he mentally fit enough
Mayhem back in day was solid

Does Bellator even have a welterweight signed that would not completely own him? The UFC gave him the biggest can they could find and he still got steamrolled. They would need to bring someone off the couch for it to even be competitive.

Have Coker bring him into the cage and offer him a contract, but only if he can beat someone. Say "if you can't beat this guy, you don't belong in the sport!". Bring out Kenneth Allen (1-39)!

Regardless of win or lose he can be given additional chances against Fred Ettish and Jason Thacker.

Also sign Mike Jackson (guy that beat CM) and have him bash the UFC "if they didn't want me to do a freakshow than why sign Punk in the first place! I could have taken him out at any time". After Punk has a win or two he can say he is ready (in cage) and they can set up Punk v Jackson 2.

Back