CM Punk needs to fight an elite Prospect

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't put him in there with some so called elite prospect just bc Joe Rogan said he was. You need to make a star off his name.

For me you either put him in there w a beast like Darren Till or Usman. You wanna play w the big boys Punk

Or you let BJ Penn make some money and go out on a high note. Let him have his last moment.

Just don't put him in with some clean cut white boy Sage/Gal type that isn't really that good. Make a star off his name or a big moment for a legend like BJ.

If the guy has to fight in the UFC, this is how smart promoters do things

another good option would be the Kyle "Gunz" Stewart(7-0) vs Jaleel Willis(8-0) winner at LFA in Feb....probably going to be a looking for a fight show

He needs to fight a real prospect this time.

No he needs to be sent to WSOF
Or lower

You know the government has to sanction these fights, right?

There's only one elite prospect I can think of..

Erick Silva!

Make it happen Dana..

The problem is we've already seen CM Punk fight, I don't know much an elite prospect would gain from fighting Punk at this point.

You'd get some exposure because he's known outside MMA, but if you want to make a statement as an elite prospect then beating Punk has already been done.

Not even a BJ fan but I don't think I could handle seeing him lose to CM Punk

He wouldn't lose to punk lol get outta here

no one is losing to punk....I bet there's sherbros who could legit give punk a fight

The only fight that makes sense for him is Nick the Tooth and I am serious they are both a joke literally which means they are funny and both can grapple so The tooth it is

He needs to fight the guy they initially gave Gall. That should've been the first fight for him anyway.

He needs to fight an awful fighter. Not an untested fighter like Gall, but a tested fighter whose tests reveal that he's absolutely fuckin awful.

I really don't like the guy but business wise a smart fight would be Mike Perry vs CM Punk

Back