CM Punk needs to fight an elite Prospect

Camaro would hold him against the cage for 3 rounds with 0 damage...

His only chance to win is fighting Paige VanZant or some shit because he aint beating no real man.

Schaub said the UFC had to pay off NSAC to allow Schaub vs Nelson to go ahead.

Crazy, but I guess that makes sense. Roy had a lot more experience. Did he say that on his podcast?

I'm sure they took a couple envelopes to allow Conor vs. Floyd as well.

I really doubt they allow Till vs. Punk though.

Stick him in with Darren Till, would be excellent entertainment.

Don't put him in there with some so called elite prospect just bc Joe Rogan said he was. You need to make a star off his name.

For me you either put him in there w a beast like Darren Till or Usman. You wanna play w the big boys Punk

Or you let BJ Penn make some money and go out on a high note. Let him have his last moment.

Just don't put him in with some clean cut white boy Sage/Gal type that isn't really that good. Make a star off his name or a big moment for a legend like BJ.

If the guy has to fight in the UFC, this is how smart promoters do things

Like the BJ idea.

He needs to fight an awful fighter. Not an untested fighter like Gall, but a tested fighter whose tests reveal that he's absolutely fuckin awful.
Here comes Cody Pfister. Oh hang on he’s jailed up for boxing up his woman. Ok here comes Artem...

CM Punk shouldn't be in the UFC...

But I'm a sheep, so I'll probably still watch it.

Listen, if Gall doesn’t immediately panic wrestle and clearly duck what would have ended the fight immediately in favor of Punk this entire narrative is different. We’d be figuring out when Punk gets a title shot. But no...GALL had to essentially lay and pray and screw this all up.

He got utterly embarrassed by Gall and you want a step up in comp?!
<Cage33>

He got utterly embarrassed by Gall and you want a step up in comp?!
<Cage33>

He's going to lose against anyone he fights. Even post coma Matt Hughes would beat him.

You my as well make a star off him

Everyone mentioned in the thread would absolutely maul the dude. He's got no business in there.

Back