CM Punk NOT looking thick, solid and tight

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
...and that somebody's about to zoom in and find a swatiska in those tats.

You obviously never watched his promo on RAW prior to The Rock entering, clearly explains your nonsense away.

Exactly
He never said anything close to "buried"
Just he was promised things & lied to & they could have used him differently.

cm-punk-profile-cover.jpg

I’m undefeated CM Punk and I have direct tv

rfVV7TqPAzmTPaPtSAkMFSFNhHmbFPme1c5GUJytZK4.png

I’m retired CM Punk and I have cable

You’re killin it itt man

always said he looks like heroin user

Damn he's gone full Jet Li old man transformation

Still looks good for a 48 year old cage fighter who's been through countless wars, and did a fuckton of coke, PED's, and god knows what.

This is just an unflattering photo.

This is how he looked like a couple of weeks ago :

tito_chuck1.00_00_25_06.still001_01.0.jpeg

Man, I know people love to hate him... but I really like he took the opportunity to try something incredibly hard that put his health on the line.

I'm friends with plenty of fighters, so I am also sympathetic to the fact that "he took a spot on the roster". But for what it was worth, it got people talking about the UFC in the wrassling 20-35 crowd. Punk was someone they genuinely liked (or loved to hate) while Brock is someone they just wanted to go away.

I'm glad he got paid. I appreciate he took the chance. It's a shame he just didn't have the ability... but not everyone does. That's what makes sports great.

Facial hair, angles, lighting and some photoshop on the 2nd picture.

It's crazy because he is legit straight edge but looks like a meth addict

Honestly though, apparently he hardly sleeps like maybe an hour or 2 a night. This is probably the toll a life of not sleeping well takes in you

He looks like a 55 year old ex drug addict who found Jesus and has been sober for 8 months but low key has urges to use again every once in a while.
ROFL³... This is pure gold.

Back