CM Punk open to fighting in other organizations

"It's not UFC or bust. It probably doesn't make any sense for me to fight in the UFC again but we'll see what happens."

Just said it on the helwani show

cm-punk-wwe-ufc-100615-getty-ftr_16fhbfxxo8qpy199g4vc8lfzvu.jpg

As long as it’s not the UFC, have fun.

It’s funny how you say that, as if they’re lesser of an organization because they only feature women. CM Punk doesn’t even deserve to attend an Invicta card.
They are a lesser organization. Because they only feature women.

Go for it pal, I have no problem watching you get smashed by prospects for 2 and 2

this man will destroy his legacy if he keeps going like this. did he not learn anything from roy jones jr?

I'm happy that he will keep fighting, it would be great to see him in Bellator, hopefully he can fight Mario Lopez or some other fun matchup.

He kinda reminds me of a male version of Roxanne Modafferi . Extremely limited in terms of athleticism and body control, no real talent for fighting or physical attributes. But hard worker who uses what they have to the absolute limit pretty much. Gotta respect that I suppose.

I would love to see him fight in RIZIN. Tons of great match ups

CM Punk vs Gabi Garcia
CM Punk vs another pro wrestler
CM Punk vs some random 115lbs dude
CM Punk vs Felony Charles Bennett with one hand tied behind his back

I'd pay to watch him fight Brock at a 265lb catchweight. That's about it.

I have a 3 year old that would totally kick the shit out of him. I'm expecting a call from Scott Coker any day now to announce Punk vs my toddler. I don't wanna be a stage parent, but dammit, I could do some things with that money! Plus I wouldn't put him in against anyone that would beat him right now...he's too young for that. Easy money.

He has to be his days are numbered .. The guy is better off going to the playgrounds and fighting middle school kids shit i said it.

Im surprised GSP didnt call him out yet....

"Deserves got nothing to do with it."

This fool really just ripped off William Munny in Unforgiven.

Put him in a time machine and send him to UFC 1
So we can see Royce choke him, Shamrock heel hook him, Pat Smith 12-6 elbow his face in or Gordeau gouge out one of his eyes?

Back