CM Punk Vs Ido Portal

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So we all know CM Punk appears to be fighting on the upcoming Chicago card. The opponent has yet to be announced. Some speculate it’s Mike Jackson the guy that Gall best to fight punk. However, ido portal has announced he is debuting in mma soon.

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...-butt-coach-ido-portal-training-pro-mma-debut

This would be a bigger fight than Jackson and I would watch for sure. Not too sure about Ido’s credentials other than touch butt but that’s probably enough. This is all speculation but seems probable. If so who wins?

Ido by touch butt Rd 1

it's like deja vu all over again...and again and again and again..

Haven't seen an Ido Portal thread in a while.

I was thinking about making one asking if Conor will ever bring him back.

Kind of jacked up that he makes Conor's career by teaching him everything he knows and Conor kicks him to the curb at the first sign of trouble.

Please let it be Ido. And please let him be allowed to bring pool noddles into the octagon.

Haven't seen an Ido Portal thread in a while.

I was thinking about making one asking if Conor will ever bring him back.

Kind of jacked up that he makes Conor's career by teaching him everything he knows and Conor kicks him to the curb at the first sign of trouble.
I didn’t actually hear what happened between them. Conor ain’t got time for nobody except spicy chicken sammichs now days

They should just pick a random drunk fan from the crowd for Punk to fight. He might actually have a chance to get that big win

They should just pick a random drunk fan from the crowd for Punk to fight. He might actually have a chance to get that big win
That’s probably what it’s gonna take for CM Punk to win and still has a chance at losing

Back