CM Punk vs Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. If he was, he would have fought in the UFC at least once. Dude is a gym guy.

Rogan would break the USADA testing machine, and Punk's arms.

Joe Rogan is not a fighter. If he was, he would have fought in the UFC at least once. Dude is a gym guy.

Umm but did you read the question? This isn't Joe Rogan vs Robbie Lawler.

Sherdog really needs a fantasy forum.Shit like this,MM vs Brock,UFC vs Bellator,Khabib vs a lion,different weight class fights and all the other crap like that that fills up half of Sherdog.That would clean up the UFC forum.I know I know it's called Wasteland but most don't end up there.

I think thats enough to beat cm punk
It is not, because the point is, Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing to step inside that Octagon. Think about it, Joe Rogan portrays himself as a renaissance man, somebody who will do something he enjoys at least.

He has been training MMA all these years, been friends with Dana White, worked for the UFC, has a massive following, and the guy never stepped inside the Octagon. He doesn't have the stomach for it.

Umm but did you read the question? This isn't Joe Rogan vs Robbie Lawler.
I read the question and I am answering it. CM Punk is willing to step in the Octagon and face UFC fighters. Joe Rogan has never been willing to do this.

There can't be a fight if one guy has never been willing step inside the Octagon.

Punk is not a fighter either. Rogan would wreck Punk.
CM Punk is a fighter. He stepped inside the Octagon, and he is willing to do it again. He is a rich guy who doesn't need to do it, but he is willing.

Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing to step inside the cage.

I read the question and I am answering it. CM Punk is willing to step in the Octagon and face UFC fighters. Joe Rogan has never been willing to do this.

There can't be a fight if one guy has never been willing step inside the Octagon.

You could also argue one is more realistic than the other,but does that make one a real fighter and the other not?The question is simple and a fantasy match up anyway.I can see your point but you can still say who you think would win a fight between them.

Rogan has competed and been successful in many martial arts while Punk has not in any...but Punk is the real fighter and Rogan is not?Seems pretty silly.

Why was this WASTEd this is a legit topic, CM is having fight and Id actually really liek to see this

CM Punk is a fighter. He stepped inside the Octagon, and he is willing to do it again. He is a rich guy who doesn't need to do it, but he is willing.

Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing to step inside the cage.

Rogan steps into the cage numerous times during the events.

It is not, because the point is, Joe Rogan has NEVER been willing to step inside that Octagon. Think about it, Joe Rogan portrays himself as a renaissance man, somebody who will do something he enjoys at least.

He has been training MMA all these years, been friends with Dana White, worked for the UFC, has a massive following, and the guy never stepped inside the Octagon. He doesn't have the stomach for it.

we have never seen cm punk do anything that shows athletic merit when it comes to combat sports. Joe Rogan has competed in martial arts before, has shown good technique that even professional fighters take him seriously on and has been doing bjj for a lot longer and is more competent in it than CM punk and is a black belt in a legit school.

we have never seen cm punk do anything that shows athletic merit when it comes to combat sports. Joe Rogan has competed in martial arts before, has shown good technique that even professional fighters take him seriously on and has been doing bjj for a lot longer and is more competent in it than CM punk and is a black belt in a legit school.

None of that is happening inside the Octagon against a trained MMA fighter. Completely different environment. Fedor was undefeated for a long time inside the ring, but when he tried the cage, he is only 2-4.

None of that is happening inside the Octagon against a trained MMA fighter. Completely different environment. Fedor was undefeated for a long time inside the ring, but when he tried the cage, he is only 2-4.
Fedor going 2-4 had nothing to do with the cage. Just admit you hate Rogan and move on. He easily destroys CM Punk

who has shown more transferable skills for the octagon a guy who knows the basic martial art of mma and is a black belt in it and has some valid striking credentials, vs a guy who couldn't land one punch (a hilariously bad technique punch btw).

if this was UFC 1, and we saw tape on both of these guys before they fought, you would honestly pick punk to win because he was in a fight that he horribly lost?

Back