CNN- Are you smarter than Donald Trump? Take our IQ test!

0075_7mfb.gif

They went all in on Hillary and now they’ve lost all credibility. They have become a joke in memes and forums

I despise Trump and agree with you completely on your assessment of CNN. It actually used to be a decent news source and fairly unbiased. Not anymore.

More propaganda from the Clinton News Network.

And unless you're taking a real timed IQ test from a pyschologist in person, the most accurate way to determine your IQ is isolate 3 timed and credible online ones and then round your score.

One online one probably won't give you an accurate score.

I was disappointed to see Trump U missing under the options for the "best business school in the country" question.

<26>

And I just had a look at the quiz, this is shameful for a netowrk claiming to be the most trusted name in news.

If I was I wouldn't be watching CNN or posting on Sherdog.
I'd be sending out tweets to the little rocket man!

If you all didn't want to see CNN talking about how stupid Trump is you shouldn't have voted in the dumbest candidate in US history. Even Limberbutt McCubbins was smarter.

lol Test was hilarious

How well did you do?
LOSER! YOU SCORED SOMEWHERE BETWEEN A C AND A B.
You got 8 out of 10right!
That's not good enough to serve in the Trump Cabinet.
Share your results

I missed the one for the best business school in America cause...."I don't care what your statistics say, Trump went to Wharton so Wharton is the best business school" and the one asking which President has the 2nd Highest IQ "Trump has the 1st and 2nd highest IQ, he's that smart!" or something like that.

This doesn't help their "we're not fake news" argument...

How well did you do?
You're really smart!
You got 10 out of 10 right!
Almost as smart as President Trump.

lmao They are slowly switching to the winning sides.

Tomorrow they're interviewing Kermit the Frog about why carbon taxes are good for kids.

Ill take any filthy degenerate sherdogger over trump.

I heard CNN will be showing shocking nudes of Miss Piggy on their website later this week.

They went all in on Hillary and now they’ve lost all credibility. They have become a joke in memes and forums
Lol but I still prefer them over the NYT or the WaPo. At least CNN is upbeat. Reading the two I mentioned makes you depressed.

Back