CNN- Are you smarter than Donald Trump? Take our IQ test!

How has being "smart" worked out for you guys if youre working a mediocre salary and depressed taking your anger out on sherdog?. Meanwhile your perceived "dumb" guy is a billionaire leader of a country

I have yet to hear Trump make one even remotely substantive statement about a single US policy position when speaking off teleprompter. And that includes throughout the course of his campaign. I find that pretty incredible.

Do we take this to mean he has a deep, technical understanding of policy but chooses to not elaborate to journalists about any of it? Or do we take this to mean the man is intellectually incapable of assimilating and retaining complex information?

"I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretary of State to an IQ challenge."

You realize there is already a large thread on the front page talking about that right?

This is a thread about cnn...
Yes, and people are defending Trump in there too.

Ok, I get it. You guys need your safe space to attack a left wing source without any push back. I'll cut it out to make sure your little feelings don't get hurt.

No, you're mistaking the actual point I made. The people in this thread criticizing/mad at/laughing at/whatever have nothing to say about Trump.

You're focused on the fact that you don't feel made but are not addressing the fact that Trump is the one that issued the contest. It's hypocrisy no matter what emotion your feeling.

I addressed that.... I quoted someone calling him “orange overlord” and that every thread on sherdog has large numbers of people criticizing Trump including this one.

The subject of this particular thread is CNN and it still includes criticism of Trump.

So we agree that the subject of this thread is CNN, then you come on calling everyone idiots because they’re not critical of Trump.... then we idiots point out that there is plenty of Trump criticism in this thread and all over sherdog forums.

How am I missing the point?

I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretary of State to an IQ challenge.

One is way worse than the other guys and it's not the former.....
Thats the thing, just reporting what he said would have embarrassed him enough. This makes them somehow look worse. its amazing really

I addressed that.... I quoted someone calling him “orange overlord” and that every thread on sherdog has large numbers of people criticizing Trump including this one.

The subject of this particular thread is CNN and it still includes criticism of Trump.

So we agree that the subject of this thread is CNN, then you come on calling everyone idiots because they’re not critical of Trump.... then we idiots point out that there is plenty of Trump criticism in this thread and all over sherdog forums.

How am I missing the point?
Are you playing dumb? Obviously someone who criticized Trump would not be someone I was addressing. The people who are criticizing CNN haven't said shit about Trump. It's not very difficult.

I am specifically talking about partisanship here.

Yes, and people are defending Trump in there too.

Ok, I get it. You guys need your safe space to attack a left wing source without any push back. I'll cut it out to make sure your little feelings don't get hurt.

That's great. Support for Trump and his statement or push back against trump and his statement belong in that thread.

You aren't defending(pushing back) the source, you are talking about trump. This thread is about cnn, not trump.

You are going off topic, got called out on it and wrote this bullshit. There is no butthurt here, your posts seem quite emotional though.

Thats the thing, just reporting what he said would have embarrassed him enough. This makes them somehow look worse. its amazing really

I think we should be far more concerned about what the president does/says.

That's great. Support for Trump and his statement or push back against trump and his statement belong in that thread.

You aren't defending(pushing back) the source, you are talking about trump. This thread is about cnn, not trump.

You are going off topic, got called out on it and wrote this bullshit. There is no butthurt here, your posts seem quite emotional though.

It is not off topic. CNN posted that in response to Trump's comments, you're aware of that yes? Sounds like you just want a safe space.

Are you playing dumb? Obviously someone who criticized Trump would not be someone I was addressing. The people who are criticizing CNN haven't said shit about Trump. It's not very difficult.

I am specifically talking about partisanship here.

Are you playing dumb?

This thread isn't about calling trump a moron for saying something stupid. This is about cnn stooping to some low level retarded shit.

Are people supposed to criticise trump in every thread?

Are you playing dumb?

This thread isn't about calling trump a moron for saying something stupid. This is about cnn stooping to some low level retarded shit.

Are people supposed to criticise trump in every thread?
I addressed this above but CNN did this in response to Trump's tweet. I guess we're going pretend that's not true.

More propaganda from the Clinton News Network.

And unless you're taking a real timed IQ test from a pyschologist in person, the most accurate way to determine your IQ is isolate 3 timed and credible online ones and then round your score.

One online one probably won't give you an accurate score.

It's not a real IQ test. 1 question ask which is the best business school - I click Harvard and it says that Trump went to Wharton so it's the best. Another asks who's the second smartest president after Trump, guessing wildly I pick Lincoln - it says the answer is Trump making him the smartest and 2nd smartest president ever.

Don't personally care for Trump (prefer him over Hilldog for sure) but this is beyond dumb. Did they hire the same people who make those "what state would you love to live in? "What superhero would you be?" Etc quizzes?

I think we should be far more concerned about what the president does/says.

It is not off topic. CNN posted that in response to Trump's comments, you're aware of that yes? Sounds like you just want a safe space.

Yes this thread is about what cnn said...

The thread addressing the presidents comment already exists. So people can be far more concerned about what the president does/says in that thread...

You haven't pushed back anything. You didn't even defend cnn, you just said, but Trump. You seem butthurt people are criticizing CNN.

Yes this thread is about what cnn said...

The thread addressing the presidents comment already exists. So people can be far more concerned about what the president does/says in that thread...

You haven't pushed back anything. You didn't even defend cnn, you just said, but Trump. You seem butthurt people are criticizing CNN.
Yeah, I'm not going to defend CNN. I wouldn't have done that if I was them. But it was in response to Trump's IQ challenge and many of you guys are hypocrites.

It's bad that CNN reported it but not that Trump issued the challenge in the first place? Ok.

And post after post just makes you guys sound like you want a safe space to criticize CNN. Fine, they suck who cares? The leader of the free world sucks!

Edit: After seeing what CNN posted it's obviously making fun of the president.

1kayqe.jpg

Yeah, I'm not going to defend CNN. I wouldn't have done that if I was them. But it was in response to Trump's IQ challenge and many of you guys are hypocrites.

It's bad that CNN reported it but not that Trump issued the challenge in the first place? Ok.

And post after post just makes you guys sound like you want a safe space to criticize CNN. Fine, they suck who cares? The leader of the free world sucks!

Edit: After seeing what CNN posted it's obviously making fun of the president.

I called trump a moron in my first response to you. I didn't defend trump.

No they should definitely report on it. It's not that they reported it. It's the response. It's stooping to levels somewhat similar to trump. It makes them look stupid imo stopping to stuff like that. I would expect this from huffpo or something similar.

You didn't even know what people were talking about. Maybe click the link next time or try reading the thread first as it was only a couple pages long.

I called trump a moron in my first response to you. I didn't defend trump.

No they should definitely report on it. It's not that they reported it. It's the response. It's stooping to levels somewhat similar to trump. It makes them look stupid imo stopping to stuff like that. I would expect this from huffpo or something similar.

You didn't even know what people were talking about. Maybe click the link next time or try reading the thread first as it was only a couple pages long.
If you think they're both morons then my criticism obviously wasn't directed at you. I was clear that I am pointing out the hypocrisy of criticizing CNN but not Trump. Therefore, if you criticize both I wasn't talking about you.

Stop being so sensitive.

Ok, so no one is laughing at Trump?

Whatever response you're having and however you'd call it, you're not having that response for Trump is the main point.
Everyone sure is laughing at you though. So there's that..

Back