CNN- Are you smarter than Donald Trump? Take our IQ test!

Are you playing dumb? Obviously someone who criticized Trump would not be someone I was addressing. The people who are criticizing CNN haven't said shit about Trump. It's not very difficult.

I am specifically talking about partisanship here.

For fuck sake.... your original post was about having your jimmies rustled over “idiots” in this thread being “mad” at cnn but not being critical of Trump. I pointed out that no one in this thread is mad but instead we have been making fun of the shit show that is CNN.

this would be a good time to excuse yourself from the thread. You’re not coming across as very intelligent.

It's a joke ment to piss off Donnys harem of supporters stop getting triggered you limp wrists, you're giving them what they want

> Take our IQ test!
> A few of these questions are taken from actual IQ tests

{<huh}

> Take our IQ test!
> A few of these questions are taken from actual IQ tests

{<huh}

Take the test and it'll make sense. I thought it was funny, but for some reason people in this thread are taking it as something seriously.

I'm not sure why CNN has to act all official if Mr Trump doesn't have to.

Test is hilarious. Bunch of snowflakes in this thread.

Take the test and it'll make sense. I thought it was funny, but for some reason people in this thread are taking it as something seriously.

<mma1>
e9487127-45f2-411d-8b9c-16ccabeda74f.png

Damn, your IQ is higher than mine :(
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

People who complain about CNN being a disgrace to journalism are also people who DON'T complain about Trump being a disgrace to the presidency.

GASP.

For fuck sake.... your original post was about having your jimmies rustled over “idiots” in this thread being “mad” at cnn but not being critical of Trump. I pointed out that no one in this thread is mad but instead we have been making fun of the shit show that is CNN.

this would be a good time to excuse yourself from the thread. You’re not coming across as very intelligent.
LOL! I never said my jimmies where rustled what the hell are you talking about?

CNN is goofing on Trump and you guys are all butthurt over it. Oh wait, sorry, not mad or butthurt just discussing it (lol yeah ok).

Holy crap it was a silly joke can't believe you people getting worked up about this

LOL! I never said my jimmies where rustled what the hell are you talking about?

CNN is goofing on Trump and you guys are all butthurt over it. Oh wait, sorry, not mad or butthurt just discussing it (lol yeah ok).

Would either of you be willing to support your assertion/implacation that anyone is the slightest bit mad about the topic of this thread?

Please offer a quote from anyone that was posted previous to my initial post in this thread.

If you can show me one single post that shows any anger at all. I will apologize for my missing it and I will exit the thread

Back