CNN- Are you smarter than Donald Trump? Take our IQ test!

Would either of you be willing to support your assertion/implacation that anyone is the slightest bit mad about the topic of this thread?

Please offer a quote from anyone that was posted previous to my initial post in this thread.

If you can show me one single post that shows any anger at all. I will apologize for my missing it and I will exit the thread
Once again you show that you don't understand the point. And as if I can read your mind lol!

I love how all these idiots are mad at CNN for posting this yet have nothing to say about the fact the president challenged his Secretaryss of State to an IQ challenge.

One is way worse than the other guys and it's not the former.....

Once again you show that you don't understand the point. And as if I can read your mind lol!

Since our entire conversation is based on your original post above. I’m asking you to support what you said using examples which caused you to write it.

In other words, I’m saying that your original post is without merit and I’m asking you to show me “all these idiots that are mad at cnn”.

Since you typed those words there must be a reason..... there must have been “all these idiots” that promoted your post

Yeah, wouldn't it be nice to have a professional MSM again?

Trump trolls the media & electorate with his Twitter, CNN trolls back with CNN. If you want a different environment you should have elected a different President, and not the Great White Divider.

Back