CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
At the request of certain posters, I edited the OP and thread title:

Check out all the low rent CNN shills who heckled, insulted, and talked over NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch at CNN's recent "town hall" meeting. At one point, they called her a "murderer" for supporting the 2nd amendment of our constitution.

https://www.maxim.com/news/nra-rep-loesch-meets-parkland-shooting-survivors-2018-2

More and more, it seems like the American left embraces silencing the opposition and declining civil discourse on gun control in favor of attacking people with insults and unsubstantiated accusations. Sounds like a familiar path.

expertsagree.jpg

Last edited:
Well, they didn't edit it. They just flat out told him it didn't fit with the agenda. Didn't question the NRA lady's motherhood enough.

Shocked...well, not shocked. CNN is scum.

Tucker could have at least let him ask his damn question and/or make his statement.

That town hall meeting was an abomination and showcased everything wrong with American society. How can CNN and the left think showcasing pure unidolatred hatred can be seen as proper discourse. It was pure malice aimed at fellow Americans. Might as well just put them on the gallows and ask if they had any last words for daring to defend a constitutional right

Last edited:
That town hall meeting was an abomination and showcased everything wrong with American society. How can CNN and the left think showcasing pure unidolatred hatred can be seen and proper discourse. It was pure malice aimed at fellow Americans. Might as well just put them on the gallows and ask if they had any last words for daring to defend a constitutional right

I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd was peppered with paid CNN shills who there just to encourage bad behavior. Those people should know better and so should CNN. It was an embarrassment, and I doubt they even recognize what they did as being bad behavior.

This is all by design.

Rich men in power suits making chess moves to keep us arguing about stupid shit like movies.

There is no easy answer to gun control, but talking heads and politicians would have you believe otherwise.

If we are going to come to boil, then the first heads that need to roll are the talking ones.

Only presenting one side of a resolved story is disingenuous, no?

Agreed. The emails he talks about would go a long way to prove his accusation, or likewise clear CNN.

The onus is on him to prove CNN actually steered the questioning, not the other way around.

He came off as believable and pretty well spoken for a young kid....but then again the Canadian girl who claimed her hijab was cut off (and later proven to be a complete fabrication) seemed just as sincere. Let's see the emails, some other form of proof, or his story is just that and nothing more.

The NRA should just buy ad space on CNN.

Were any questions/comment was about pharmaceuticals, questions about social media and its effects on people already lonely or any other contemporary issue today's youth are dealing with?

I absolutely believe the current gun laws are an issue. But, they are not the only issue worthy of focusing on regarding this horrific act.

I did not watch the town hall, but for those who did: were any other topics brought up other than guns, guns, and guns?

The right wing media is lying!?!

<NotListening>
It's a shitty thing to straight up call a child shooting survivor a liar. Leftists have no moral compass, you're showing yourself to be lowly. Like this town hall showcases the left. And remember cnn has done this before

The scary part is I know liberals very well as I live in California and they really believe they're doing this for peace and civility. They're 110% sure they're amazingly smart and progressive while everyone else is just left behind "stuck in the past" Murica.

Sad part is they had me fooled as well till I got older and lived near the hood for a few years for medical school and see the police and white people wrent out to get my Armenian ass...it's those gang bangers we try so hard to protect

Back