CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
5b2d64d9fc7e93b01d8b45ec.jpg

Is it yet fair to say that the MSM is only interested in putting forth an agenda? That what they (and their sponsors) really want is open borders? And that all their little talking points that prey on people easily consumed by wedge issues are simply a cover for their true aim?

"We're gathered today to hear directly from the American victims of illegal immigration. You hear the other side, you never hear this side, you don't know what's going on,” Trump said. "These are the American citizens permanently separated from their loved ones… because they were killed by criminal illegal aliens.”

"These are the families the media ignores. They don't talk about them, very unfair," the president continued.

https://www.rt.com/usa/430612-trump-angel-families-msm/

For you true believers out there, if nothing else, ask yourself, why am I learning of this from RT and not my CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc..

I really didn’t want to post this in one of your threads because the likelyhood if anyone reading it is low but I love this Faux outrage over MS-13. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips. MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and NOW all of the sudden because Donny wants a wall they’ve become a hot topic item. These guys have been killing people of color for decades. Sure every so often a priceless white person gets killed but that’s war. You can blame Reagan for MS-13.

I really didn’t want to post this in one of your threads because the likelyhood if anyone reading it is low but I love this Faux outrage over MS-13. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips. MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and NOW all of the sudden because Donny wants a wall they’ve become a hot topic item. These guys have been killing people of color for decades. Sure every so often a priceless white person gets killed but that’s war. You can blame Reagan for MS-13.

Do you want something done about it, or no?

lmao, I have lived in California forever and we are very aware of the South American gangs. When I was poor and lived in a shitty apartment back in 2000 our dumpsters and everything else was tagged with MS13 shit. I had to avoid the easiest route home to not deal with those fuckers. So fuck you and your lies. We also had to deal with Nortenos and retarded Surenos. There were also Bloods but they would mostly just keep to themselves.

And our police blotter was hilarious. In a city of 95% white people all the major crimes were Alverez, Chavez, Alcevedo etc.....

It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago that white people in Southern states even knew there was a gang other than the bloods and crips.

You've got some negative racial stereotyping going on there, fella. If only there were a word to describe prejudging what individuals do or do not know based on the racial categories you assign to them.

They made a special on He history channel like twenty years ago on it

Agreed. If you want to understand how we got to MS-13, you have to look to our policies in central America during the 70's and 80's.

lmao, I have lived in California forever and we are very aware of the South American gangs. When I was poor and lived in a shitty apartment back in 2000 our dumpsters and everything else was tagged with MS13 shit. I had to avoid the easiest route home to not deal with those fuckers. So fuck you and your lies. We also had to deal with Nortenos and retarded Surenos. There were also Bloods but they would mostly just keep to themselves.

And our police blotter was hilarious. In a city of 95% white people all the major crimes were Alverez, Chavez, Alcevedo etc.....

Maybe next time read dumbass, I said MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and it’s only until now that Southerns and rightwing media is expressing outrage. I grew up in San Diego so I’m familiar all to well. This latest outrage is fake imo to drive fear into white people who don’t know better.

Also champ, Suernos are MS-13.

You've got some negative racial stereotyping going on there, fella. If only there were a word to describe prejudging what individuals do or do not know based on the racial categories you assign to them.

Sorry but it’s the truth. Living segregated from other nationalities makes old white people ignorant.

^These people right here are a big problem and threat to America.

They don't give a fuuuuuck about their country, they only care about pushing their agenda that goes against fellow American lives.

Maybe next time read dumbass, I said MS-13 has been around since the 80’s and it’s only until now that Southerns and rightwing media is expressing outrage. I grew up in San Diego so I’m familiar all to well. This latest outrage is fake imo to drive fear into white people who don’t know better.

Well guess what? These gangs start in places like California and spread. There is a reason for everyone to be worried about them.

And we certainly should not let hundreds of thousands of migrants to come here without being vetted.

^These people right here are a big problem and threat to America.

They don't give a fuuuuuck about their country, they only care about pushing their agenda that goes against fellow American lives.

No I’m against using bullshit as fear to push people to vote against their best interests. You might like getting manipulated or are not bright enough to realize you are but I don’t.

Sorry but it’s the truth. Living segregated from other nationalities makes old white people ignorant.

Oh, I believe that you believe it. I was just pointing out your racist tendencies as a public service.

Well guess what? These gangs start in places like California and spread. There is a reason for everyone to be worried about them.

And we certainly should not let hundreds of thousands of migrants to come here without being vetted.

There’s 10,000 fucking members are you kidding me? I now live in Texas and haven’t seen or heard of one fucking MS-13 person doing anything around. When I travel, guess what? I hear nothing about MS-13.

Yep, saw Cuomo lightly touch on it on his show, and unironically state that he didn't want to downplay the immense loss these families have suffered...then went on to completely downplay it, and talk about what a minor problem it actually is, and how it shouldn't get in the way of discussing the hardships illegal immigrants go through when they illegally cross the border.

It also keeps them safe. My grandparents neighborhood was cartoonishly safe in the 1980's. We never locked the doors for the house or any of our cars. When the street started seeing lots of diversity the doors had to be locked because my grandpa's house was broken into. Now the street is so diverse it is an unsafe barrio. It is a street in Van Nuys.

Oh, I believe that you believe it. I was just pointing out your racist tendencies as a public service.

I guess I’m a white hating white lol. I dislike ignorance and there is a shit ton to go around in the South.

No I’m against using bullshit as fear to push people to vote against their best interests. You might like getting manipulated or are not bright enough to realize you are but I don’t.

Illegal immigration is in their best interests?

It also keeps them safe. My grandparents neighborhood was cartoonishly safe in the 1980's. We never locked the doors for the house or any of our cars. When the street started seeing lots of diversity the doors had to be locked because my grandpa's house was broken into. Now the street is so diverse it is an unsafe barrio. It is a street in Van Nuys.

Sorry to hear, Van Nuys is sketchy. I am talking about the lack of diversity being used as a tool to manipulate.

Back