CNN, MSNBC look away as Trump hosts families of victims killed by illegal immigrants

Trump sure would have been up to some sword dancing with that dude.
But I don't really have a problem with the comment. Or with Trump shinning light of the issues with illegal immigration.

The issue is with him completely ignoring the opioid crisis because he is in the pocket of big pharma like everyone else.
Because that kills a lot more people than illegal immigration.

Donald always has had a tendency to give inappropriate compliments like about his daughters legs and tits when she was an infant and the fact that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. Also his complimenting of Macrons wife and that he seems to think that his new bestie Kim Yung Un 'loves his people' among many other praises and that he calls US military training in Korea 'war games' are not very tactical.

Here's another 'compliment' made earlier today. Trying to score some anti immigration points he paraded some people who were vicitimized by illegal foreigners and managed to tell a mother that her dead son 'Is Tom Selleck (akward laughter) except better looking right? Better looking'.
http://www.thisisinsider.com/president-trump-tom-selleck-murder-victim-immigration-2018-6

I've gotta hand it to him, he keeps surprising me.
He's truly a great President and we're lucky he's making America great again.

Kool ade, oh yeah!!

I can’t think of a higher compliment.

s-l300.jpg

Don frye got his stache game from magnum

Trump sure would have been up to some sword dancing with that dude.
But I don't really have a problem with the comment. Or with Trump shinning light of the issues with illegal immigration.

The issue is with him completely ignoring the opioid crisis because he is in the pocket of big pharma like everyone else.
Because that kills a lot more people than illegal immigration.
I agree with most you say.
I also don't really have a problem with the comment as I guess he means well, it just makes me wonder if he has Asperger or something else on the autism spectrum.

Trump shining light on a problem is a good thing, however his approach and ulterior motives regarding illegal immigration I strongly disagree with, but lets not go there today.

Your last statement I 100% agree with.

Better than "like Burt Reynolds but with more life in him , am I right am I right !?"

Donald always has had a tendency to give inappropriate compliments like about his daughters legs and tits when she was an infant and the fact that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter. Also his complimenting of Macrons wife and that he seems to think that his new bestie Kim Yung Un 'loves his people' among many other praises and that he calls US military training in Korea 'war games' are not very tactical.

Here's another 'compliment' made earlier today. Trying to score some anti immigration points he paraded some people who were vicitimized by illegal foreigners and managed to tell a mother that her dead son 'Is Tom Selleck (akward laughter) except better looking right? Better looking'.
http://www.thisisinsider.com/president-trump-tom-selleck-murder-victim-immigration-2018-6

I've gotta hand it to him, he keeps surprising me.
This was the most significant thing you considered today, politically? You chose to start a thread about this?

This was the most significant thing you considered today, politically? You chose to start a thread about this?
Was this the most significant thing you posted today? You chose to answer the thread about this?

Answer to first question, no. Answer to second question, apparently. It's the pattern of inappropriate and stupid 'compliments' I found thread-worthy in combination with the fact that this is kinda funny. No-one is better looking than Tom.

Answer to first question, no. Answer to second question, apparently. It's the pattern of inappropriate and stupid 'compliments' I found thread-worthy in combination with the fact that this is kinda funny. No-one is better looking than Tom.
Well to be fair to mick, Trump says so much stupid shit that more than one thread is redundant. We could merge all threads detailing his idiotic public blather into one giant superthread.
We could call it every stupid thing Donald Trump ever said and it would break the server

Totally thread worthy.

Was this the most significant thing you posted today? You chose to answer the thread about this?
I'm supposed to look, but...*shrug*

Point taken. Why go meta when I can go to the dump? Oh, oh, okay. I'll merge this crap to the Angel thread.

I'm supposed to look, but...*shrug*

Point taken. Why go meta when I can go to the dump? Oh, oh, okay. I'll merge this crap to the Angel thread.
Angel thread.
Is there a devil thread?

And you say dump as if that's a bad thing. In reality it's where awesome threads go to die ignobly.

Back