CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

SBJJ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do they get away with this shit? Can anyone defend this?

Don Lemon is a piece of shit

Posted this yesterday in the lounge because I can't make threads. All the usual drones jist ignored it. I expect the same here.

I'd change the thread title to describe OP contents better personally.

A lot of the left wing is racist and sexist. You can see it most clearly in their reaction to negros or females straying off the plantation. It's not just CNN. Look at the unhinged sexist reaction against white women after the Kavanaugh confirmation. Here's an opinion article in the New York Times that manages to be condescending to white women both sexually and racially, because they don't agree with the left. Titled, "White Women, Come Get Your People."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/opinion/lisa-murkowski-susan-collins-kavanaugh.html

Last edited:
What he say? I generally don’t watch videos people post here.

Funny seeing right wingers suddenly care about "racism".

That's pretty damn racist. Crazy that they get a pass for that shit. Leftists are such hypocrites.

It beats seeing Left Wingers not care at all.

(Am I doing the deflection thing right? Please tell me since you're a pro.)

Last edited:
Don Lemon calls Trump and his supporters racist every chance he gets.

Lemon is the worst on TV and that's saying a lot.

Counterfeit News Network...what’s the surprise...

It’s not racism imo

Just going as low as you can because you disagree with someone. You see it in here quite a bit

How do they get away with this shit? Can anyone defend this?

Don Lemon is a piece of shit

“Kanye West is what happens when negroes don’t read”
“Black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft”
“He’s a token negro”

What in the fuck?

A lot of false outrage in this thread about one black dude calling another black dude uneducated

A lot of false outrage in this thread about one black dude calling another black dude uneducated

Yea. That’s what happened

Unless you think that’s the way all them people speak and talk like. LOL! You don’t even see how ignorant your comment is

Maybe that is what you think.

Most right wingers do care about racism. You obviously have bought too much into propaganda.

Not surprised, anyone that admits to being a liberal and a vegan just screams "I'm a virgin".

Back