CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

It's appalling..

What also worries me.. is I assumed that i would find a lot of outrage and coverage by other networks/media..

Typed "Kayne West token negro" into goggle.. you have fox news.. daily caller and a bunch of websites I have never heard off.. mention this.. but the usual suspects like NY times.. Post.. CNN.. Msnbc seem strangely absent

Same thing with the Kavanaugh stuff.. wanted to learn more about Ford.. stuff about her yearbook.. boyfriend calling her a liar etc.. again barely anything from those media outlets

Anything negative about Kavanaugh? Those outlets were the top of every Google search

FAKE news may not be a totally correct term.. but deliberately misleading.. hiding information is certainly a thing they do..

I wasn’t even speaking of you there. Dude, you need to just fucking ignore my posts. Seriously just stop responding to ANY of my posts. I’ll do the same

And enough with you continually accusing people of making stuff up. You shit up threads with this nonsense because the people ask you for proof. Then you derail even further by spinning and never posting all these lies you speak of

Lol at bringing other posters up in your 1 on 1 debates. It’s like a silly childish call for help. Maybe they can find all these lies you are talking about. I’d ask you to post them but like I said...been down that road and no need to shit up the thread further

I have on the other hand called you on your lies. Most recent being your CNN blatant lie

Now if you are going to confuse posts, make up shit and derail threads. Just ignore any of my posts because I honestly try to stay clear of you

Almost nothing you say seems to accurately responds to anything I say. It is like you're having a conversation with yourself. I mean that very sincerely, not joking.

I think your problem is that you insert things that are not actually there, and then attack those things. An example would be your constant use of the phrase "dumb negro" that was not actually been used in the story. You've written that term about 10 times, but nobody said it.

You keep saying I'm downplaying this. No, I'm giving a nuanced opinion on each of the comments made, and made it clear they were all inappropriate. But I'm not going to lie about what they said to make it even worse, like you. I'm not going to twist posters words just because they are giving a more nuanced opinion than me.

You are like that blonde haired reporter that interviewed Jordan Peterson. The one that goes, "So what you're saying is..." but then says something he did not actually say, or twists it into something unrecognizable. The only difference is that you are angrier and more insulting.

I was the first person in this thread to say how nasty the attack on his mental health was. You ignored that, but now you're posting about it. Lol.

Would they apply to Maxine Waters?

No. They just apply to black folks that step out of line, right?

I think you are one of the most ignorant posters on this entire forum. But I still wouldn’t insult you in that way. And honestly, I’d say Kayne is Mensa material compared to you
I'm far smarter than you.

Would "token negro in the Trump administration" apply to Maxine Waters? No, she's not a Trump supporter, ya goof.

Would "this is what happens when Negroes don't read" apply to her? I have no idea, but she doesn't strike me as an intellect, it would work on her but definitely not on Obama.

lol what the fuck am I ignorant about? I seem to be the only person aside from Pan that knows what these words mean and how they're being used. I find it hilarious that I'm ignorant about the meaning and usage of words by blacks talking to blacks when I'm black and grew up in an all black neighborhood and went to predominately black schools.....but the conservatives on a karate forum know more about what is racist and what isn't.

I'll actually take you seriously on this topic when I see you acting outraged when your fellow conservatives are calling blacks "welfare queens" and "wakandans"

Kanye is a complete moron and anyone defending him is one as well

Kanye's new friends aren't treating him any better.

I'm far smarter than you.

Would "token negro in the Trump administration" apply to Maxine Waters? No, she's not a Trump supporter, ya goof.

Would "this is what happens when Negroes don't read" apply to her? I have no idea, but she doesn't strike me as an intellect, it would work on her but definitely not on Obama.

lol what the fuck am I ignorant about? I seem to be the only person aside from Pan that knows what these words mean and how they're being used. I find it hilarious that I'm ignorant about the meaning and usage of words by blacks talking to blacks when I'm black and grew up in an all black neighborhood and went to predominately black schools.....but the conservatives on a karate forum know more about what is racist and what isn't.

I'll actually take you seriously on this topic when I see you acting outraged when your fellow conservatives are calling blacks "welfare queens" and "wakandans"

Jesus Christ. I’m half black dummy. I grew up in a black neighborhood also. You didn’t even read the context I brought Waters up in. Guess it’s true some People don’t read. Surprised you got a like from NAC, I’ll just assume he didn’t actually read your entire post.

Last edited:
Kanye's new friends aren't treating him any better.

He was raised in a middle class area and by his mother. Also lived in China for awhile as a child. Actually received a scholarship to American academy of art

Jesus Christ. I’m half black dummy. I grew up in a black neighborhood also. You didn’t even read the context I brought Waters up in. Guess it’s true some People don’t read. Surprised you got a like from NAC, I’ll just assume he didn’t actually read your entire post.
Of course I did, your point made no sense to me. Token has a specific meaning and it's not racist, look at the opening post in @Amerikuracana thread about Warren and Harvard.

and lol @ you growing up in an all black neighborhood but not even knowing who TI is when he was a platinum selling rapper since the early 2000s.

Well shit.. this thread looks like its somehow gotten even more toxic.

This is the same as when warren claimed native blood and the tribes called her out on it, these fucks here denied that shit and called them race traitors like kanye. Fucking A.

I love how Liberals always skirt around minorities voting for Trump, or backing Kanye. Your excuse is that they are race traitors.

Kanye isn't a token. He's just a multi-millionaire having a mental breakdown in public. It's sad actually. I bet he offs himself before he reaches 50.

Back