CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

Oh he was middle class
Then by all means call him negro on national tv all you want. It’s fine

Didn't say that I agreed with the segment.

I just think that it's funny that Kanye's biggest cheerleaders are making assumptions about him that are just as racist.

Not to mention all of the other fuckery that goes on behind the scenes at TPUSA.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/exc...tpusa-staffer-known-for-saying-i-hate-blacks/

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/...pter-shares-racist-sexist-pepe-memes-10827433

Go yell It in the ghetto for a while
You're just dying to use the n word aren't you buddy.
You two are some weirdos, "negro" is an acceptable term for black people. There is something called the United Negro College Fund.

I'm black, I actually say the word n*gga daily in real life with impunity. I say it so much, it's like an unofficial pronoun.

It's appalling..

What also worries me.. is I assumed that i would find a lot of outrage and coverage by other networks/media..

Typed "Kayne West token negro" into goggle.. you have fox news.. daily caller and a bunch of websites I have never heard off.. mention this.. but the usual suspects like NY times.. Post.. CNN.. Msnbc seem strangely absent

Same thing with the Kavanaugh stuff.. wanted to learn more about Ford.. stuff about her yearbook.. boyfriend calling her a liar etc.. again barely anything from those media outlets

Anything negative about Kavanaugh? Those outlets were the top of every Google search

FAKE news may not be a totally correct term.. but deliberately misleading.. hiding information is certainly a thing they do..

The term fake news doesn't just mean reporting lies. It's not surprising with stuff like that public confidence in the media is at some tiny amount.

I'm black, I actually say the word n*gga daily in real life with impunity. I say it so much, it's like an unofficial pronoun.
You're copying what others do without thinking, and thinking it's acceptable just because it's common.

You're copying what others do without thinking, and thinking it's acceptable just because it's common.
No i'm doing what I want to do and think it's acceptable because it's accepted. See, if it wasn't acceptable, then it wouldn't be accepted when I do it.

They used a negative term that only applies to black people. How is it not racist?
but racism is "prejudice plus power" and those black people don't have any power so they can't be racist... or some other stupid shit that retarded leftists believe

huh?
so you're a conformist then.
ok
Is there something wrong with that? Because I can swear I hear conservatives talking about how they want Muslims to conform to western culture instead of their own Islamic culture when they migrate.

but racism is "prejudice plus power" and those black people don't have any power so they can't be racist... or some other stupid shit that retarded leftists believe
What if they say it while in Africa?<seedat>

What if they say it while in Africa?<seedat>
the american leftists don't give a shit about the rest of the world so nobody actually knows how their retarded "prejudice plus power" shit applies over there since they never talk about it, or even think about it. but i would assume they would find a way to spin it so only whitey can be racists in those situations aswell.

30p4dvuu2rp11.jpg
that;s ironic coming from snoop dogg. a guy who hasn't made a good album since 1995 and currently cooks shit with martha stewart on their cooking show.

Last edited:
that;s ironic coming from snoop dogg. a guy who hasn't made a good album since 1995 and currently cooks shit with martha stewart on their cooking show.

"Uncle Tom" is usually an insult used by people trying to over-compensate, in defense of their own "blackness".

Muhammad Ali, who had an Irish ancestor, used the insult against Joe Frazier, who certainly looked more "African" than Ali did. It was perhaps, a means of trying to fit in, and establish his African origin amongst his peers.

Thanks to racist leftist cunts...

There are also just some incredibly abrasive posters that try to make a fight out of everything by consistently misreading and misrepresenting posts. At some point there's really not much of a conversation that can be had with that type of person.

There are also just some incredibly abrasive posters that try to make a fight out of everything by consistently misreading and misrepresenting posts. At some point there's really not much of a conversation that can be had with that type of person.

What's to talk about?

There are several here justifying and/or attempting to mitigate racism.

How should I treat these people? With kid gloves?

Racists of any variety deserve nothing but scorn

What's to talk about?

There are several here justifying and/or attempting to mitigate racism.

How should I treat these people? With kid gloves?

Racists of any variety deserve nothing but scorn

There is plenty to talk about, which is why the thread is 20 pages or so. There were multiple statements made in that panel, some of the statements were worse than others, and they should all be dissected a bit. Some of the statements made in this thread were worse than others as well, which also creates room for discussion.

Most of my statements in this thread were "liked" by the right wing posters in the thread, and then randomly a few others (who consistenly struggle with accurately reading and representing what people say) freaked out over them.

Which posters do you believe are truly justifying or mitigating racism? I think that people just have differing opinions on the severity of some of the statements. Two of the posters who seem to be "justifying racism" are black guys, Vengeful and Jamel. Does Vengeful really deserve "nothing but scorn" for saying that his community does not take offense to the word "negro"? Are Jamel and Vengeful black racists against black people? Or are they just two people with a different point of view that may be hard for somebody with an entirely different point of view to immediately understand?

The other one defending it all is Pan. Is Pan a racist, deserving scorn? I've seen nothing except the exact opposite of that from Pan over the last year or so.

You two are some weirdos, "negro" is an acceptable term for black people. There is something called the United Negro College Fund.

OK well that a bunch of white people try and see how it goes

No i'm doing what I want to do and think it's acceptable because it's accepted. See, if it wasn't acceptable, then it wouldn't be accepted when I do it.
What is acceptable to other fucked up human beings is not an ideal standard. You're basically submitting yourself to the will of the group.

Back