CNN Panel Calls Kanye West a "Token Negro" For Supporting Trump.

Of course I did, your point made no sense to me. Token has a specific meaning and it's not racist, look at the opening post in @Amerikuracana thread about Warren and Harvard.

and lol @ you growing up in an all black neighborhood but not even knowing who TI is when he was a platinum selling rapper since the early 2000s.

God. You ever heard of sarcasm

Last edited:
What is acceptable to other fucked up human beings is not an ideal standard. You're basically submitting yourself to the will of the group.

That's what he does not understand. Just because a small segment of wannabe gangsta pussies use it does not mean actual men use it

No i'm doing what I want to do and think it's acceptable because it's accepted. See, if it wasn't acceptable, then it wouldn't be accepted when I do it.

No. You are doing something childish to fit in with other children

Last edited:
Its hilarious to see this be justified because in some area 2 friends might talk this way to another.

As if these comments were used any way close to that

2 gay friends may use the term :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in a comical way when alone or in a group. But does that make it ok for a stranger to call a gay man that on national television

Token Negro is as LOW as you can go when disparaging a black man. It honestly gets no worse. Sad that it would be allowed on any network. Make no mistake, there is no line now when it comes to public shaming of a black man. As long as it is a black soldier for the right party doing the attacking

Some things are just beyond any lines. But it seems NOTHING is off limits when it comes to political discord

Like I've predicted in earlier threads. Violence against political opponents and their families is next. And it will be downplayed and even defended by some.

Last edited:
Its hilarious to see this be justified because in some area 2 friends might talk this way to another.

As if these comments were used any way close to that

2 gay friends may use the term :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in a comical way when alone or in a group. But does that make it ok for a stranger to call a gay man that on national television

Token Negro is as LOW as you can go when disparaging a black man. It honestly gets no worse. Sad that it would be allowed on any network. Make no mistake, there is no line now when it comes to public shaming of a black man. As long as it is a black soldier for the right party doing the attacking

Some things are just beyond any lines. But it seems NOTHING is off limits when it comes to political discord

Like I've predicted in earlier threads. Violence against political opponents and their families is next. And it will be downplayed and even defended by some.

I can't speak for other areas but if you call someone a token negro in some places I lived your asking to get punched in the face as it was seen basically as the ultimate insult to a black person from another black person. I've literally never had someone even say this to me because it's pretty much known that your looking for a fight at that point. The most I've had a black person criticize me is saying that I hang out with to many white people. I just brushed him off because he had no friends he was playing with and I honestly just think he wanted someone to be friends with.

Kanye isn't a token. He's just a multi-millionaire having a mental breakdown in public. It's sad actually. I bet he offs himself before he reaches 50.
You gonna be surprised when Kanye gets elected POTUS in 2024.

that;s ironic coming from snoop dogg. a guy who hasn't made a good album since 1995 and currently cooks shit with martha stewart on their cooking show.

I'd be surprised if Snoop Dogg or Snoop lion or whatever retarded shit he calls himself has an IQ that reaches room temp.

I can't speak for other areas but if you call someone a token negro in some places I lived your asking to get punched in the face as it was seen basically as the ultimate insult to a black person from another black person. I've literally never had someone even say this to me because it's pretty much known that your looking for a fight at that point. The most I've had a black person criticize me is saying that I hang out with to many white people. I just brushed him off because he had no friends he was playing with and I honestly just think he wanted someone to be friends with.

I’ve had it said to me over the Internet. I don’t think some posters understand the slur this really is. It’s one of the few insults that could be directely thrown my way in person that would likely lead to physical reaction

I’ve had it said to me over the Internet. I don’t think some posters understand the slur this really is. It’s one of the few insults that could be directely thrown my way in person that would likely lead to physical reaction

Yea I've had the N word thrown at me a lot. Last time I counted (which was over 10 years ago) I've been in like 13-15 fights over being called the N word. Black people have always been cool with me and have never said anything racist to me though. Even my first bully who was this black kid didn't disrespect me like that.Then again he was only like 9 so not sure he even knew about it, I sure as hell didn't I was 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back