CNN (Very Fake News) threatening to dox person who made Trump/CNN wrestling meme

You are not entitled to other's tolerance of your religion? You should try telling police and polticians that in the UK. Make a disparging remark about Islam and you can be charged with a, "hate crime". Question why your government is taking in hundreds of immigrants and giving them free housing, benefits etc and you are a, "racist".
Yeah none of that is equality. Quite the opposite actually. Are you in the UK? Why did your countrymen allow themselves to be cucked that badly?

Yeah none of that is equality. Quite the opposite actually. Are you in the UK? Why did your countrymen allow themselves to be cucked that badly?

Yes. And bloody good question. I really don't understand my countrymen at times.

By the way, another gem from this piece of shit:
RkKbmHz.jpg

Fuck him, I hope CNN releases his personal info and the only way he is able to get a job is by changing his name and moving to a different city

Damn that's some dark humor. That's a "get your ass thrown in a Merkel's re-education prison so you can get a shiv in your neck by a Islamic thief" quality post.

CNN will not exist in a couple of years, Daddy being so fucking #MAGA is better than even I could have dreamed.

When he cuts the ribbon on the wall I will jizz in my pants

Why is this thread not in the dump.

Sounds like CNN could have ruined this guy's life. But they only ruined his Reddit account. He can make another.

Now this raises a good question: should there be laws against doxing someone who hasn't committed any crime online?

Because almost everyone is susceptible to getting doxed, and it can lead to death threats, loss of job + future jobs, etc. just for having an opinion, or making a funny gif.

That being said CNN are a bunch of fucking losers for doing this.
For doing what? They didn't even expose him. Meanwhile he was posting pictures of CNN execs with the Star of David over their head, calling for the bombing of refugees and eradication of all Muslims and every other post had ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" in it.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to remain anonymous or freedom from the consequences of your speech.

Why is this thread not in the dump.

Because CNN's blackmail of this dude was been one of the most trending news stories for a week. You can't just bury everything you don't like.

Remember this?? Pretty funny considering they’re now the “defenders” of the first amendment.

Remember this?? Pretty funny considering they’re now the “defenders” of the first amendment.
You bumped this thread for that?

I’d wager the biggest problem the Clown News Network had with the gif is that it stemmed from a competition the infowars started. The butthurt is strong with them

Lots of well deserved bans itt. Good times, much psycho, many therapy.

Lots of well deserved bans itt. Good times, much psycho, many therapy.

What was your favorite ban? You show me yours I'll show you mine. Don't run and hide from this post like you have done all day.

Archived so CNN (Very Fake News) doesn't get anymore clicks

http://archive.is/Encf7

jjZExYt.jpg

Uw1orwN.jpg

K7YABBP.jpg

So basically, if you post any """offensive""" things and memes, this guy from CNN will dox you unless you give a heartfelt apology. Yet another new low for CNN.

Why do liberals keep getting blown the absolute fuck out by memes to the point where they threaten to dox people over them btw? I mean, I get it, leading up to the election the internet culture war was embarrassingly one sided, and since Trump's victory liberals have desperately been trying to project certain memes onto others (cuck, snowflake, etc) but still. I mean, you can even get evidence of this in our very own meme threads. Liberal memes are excruciatingly un-funny, nonsensical, and spiteful.

2016 called. It wants its stupid back.

These assholes at CNN are trying to claim they are Pro-Free speech? Seriously?

They have a sorted history of not supporting Free Speech. I don't like Alex Jones, but damn... silencing him? CNN lobbied hard for it.

CNN also went after Russian News staff to silence them. I not a fan of RT, but WTF?

CNN didn't say shit when Fox reporter (hard news) James Rosen was targeted by the Attorney General of the United States.

Again CNN can STFU about Free Speech.

They were just pretending. Like you.

Pro tip:

He's not pretending. This is the product of bullying through high-school and then a refusal to take prescribed medications.

Back