CNN - What's the "Alt Left"? Experts say it's 'made-up term'

Sounds good. We're just throwing an alt in front of all the assholes. So this confirms the altright is a bunch of scumbags right?

This guy gets it.
The problem most people have is you get called alt-right if you have a conservative viewpoint. This arguement that a small number of people call themselves the alt-right would hold water if people would stop using the term to label anything they're against alt-right. Alt-right has turned into a buzzword with no real meaning. Seems that people are just putting their own definition to it as they see fit.

If you think college kids with masks on = Mao and Stalin

You're retarded.
You're employing the very same tactics Mao's Red Guards used. You support the same ideology that killed tens of millions. Hitler couldn't hold a candlelight to the death toll caused by Stalin, let along adding Mao. So if we're gonna ban Neo-Nazis and white supremacists from speaking due to the threat they pose, we should also do the same for your fellow Communist scums. Now go back to jerking off to Marx, idiot.

You're employing the very same tactics Mao's Red Guards used. You support the same ideology that killed tens of millions. Hitler couldn't hold a candlelight to the death toll caused by Stalin, let along adding Mao. So if we're gonna ban Neo-Nazis and white supremacists from speaking due to the threat they pose, we should also do the same for your fellow Communist scums. Now go back to jerking off to Marx, idiot.

You couldn't be more

<TrumpWrong1>

if you tried harder

Feel free to denounce the violent left, but that doesn't mean there is any equivalence to white supremacists and Nazis.
You're right attacking people because of the color of their skin and saying it's fine to kill people based on their skin color is so very different than what the KKK does ...

You couldn't be more

<TrumpWrong1>

if you tried harder
We can ask Dr. tom Curry, a professor at Texas A&M about the need to kill white people and how integration should not happen. But hey, no equivalence.

Professor Thomas Curry presented the case for “killing white people in context” in a 2012 radio interview.

So when we have this conversation about violence or killing white people it has to be looked at in the context of historical terms, and the fact that we have not addressed like how relevant and how solidified this kind of tradition is for black people saying, ‘look, in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die,'” Curry said, noting how “immensely disappointed” he was at how infrequently the issue came up.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/12/professor-argued-for-killing-white-people-as-self-defense/

So disappointing the issue of killing white people doesn't come up enough. No equivalence.

Oh but don't worry that professor still has his job. Because we all know if a white man said we need to talk more about killing black people and integration is foolish they would totally be supported and keep their job.

No equivalence.

Who is they? The alt right? Can you point me to their official website? What you have is a bunch of kids on Reddit and 4chan making memes and dissing RINOs and the establishment and then some small percentage of them goes racist and now the Alt-right is being cynically used by synecdoche to use that one part as if it were the whole.

How big of an audience does some fool like Spencer command? Who put him in charge of the alt right? What the media has done, quite successfully, is use a catch all term to specifically mean white supremacist, so that a very diverse and unorganized group of people with many different agendas can all be painted as a white supremacist, regardless of their views on race.

One of the values of such labeling, is that it ultimately separates out the racists from everyone else formerly part of the much more loosely defined alt right.

Alt left is also a catch all term for half organized groups of professional protesters, revolutionaries, anarchists, etc with sometimes wildly different and even incompatible agenda. Those folks exist, so if you don't like "alt-let and you don't think they are mainstream leftists, you'll need another term in any event.

1. Read post 12.

2. Note that you can't go to it because they were so vile that reddit kicked them off (and reddit is literally full of neo nazis).

3. Apologize for your pervasive ignorance, and vow to do better.

Posting a stupid gif doesn't make you look any better. You know why you're voted as the #1 garbage poster here?

Because I'm surrounded by idiots here and I can't help but hurt their feelings just by existing in their presence.

By all means. Please cite the tenets of Marxist ideology, along with Nazi/White Supremacist doctrine.

Which of the two inherently promotes genocide and bigotry?

CNN is fake news. Even before they sabotaged Bernie Sanders. Don't watch it. Pure garbage.
What's funny is that every radical right wing extremist says they don't watch CNN, yet they constantly reference CNN articles.

1. Read post 12.

2. Note that you can't go to it because they were so vile that reddit kicked them off (and reddit is literally full of neo nazis).

3. Apologize for your pervasive ignorance, and vow to do better.

This isn't even coherent enough to respond to. Like, are we just talking past each other here or are you really just not making any sense? I'd love to engage you in dialogue about what I thought you were talking about, but please tone down your peremptory tone a bit.

Who got kicked off of Reddit? The entire alt right, except for the neo nazis you claim remain? In what context does that make any sense?

And what precisely do you mean by I have fleas? That I'm branded a racist because I'm center right and something exists called the alt right? Damn dude, if that's what oyu are saying, that's pretty stupid.

Please explain clearly.

Because I'm surrounded by idiots here and I can't help but hurt their feelings just by existing in their presence.

You may be surrounded by idiots, but you are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Proves you don't understand context?

If your ideology consistently and reliably leads to genocide, starvation, wide spread poverty and dictatorship what does it matter how it compares to Nazi ideology on anything? The ideology is garbage and the believers in it are retards.

The parralels between communism and the destruction of the Kulaks is astonishingly similar to modern leftist belief and their attack on small business owners and whites in general. They literally put criminals in charge of the gulags. They viewed criminals as being victims of class war, so they weren't as bad as the Kulaks (non aristocratic farmers). Rapists and murders weren't as bad as the evil farmers. I mean how retarded do you have to be to follow this ideology? Either the modern version, the alt left, or the old version of communism.

Last edited:
I've seen a few people using the word alt-left. By saying the word, Trump has actually put it into usage. <seedat>

Back