Fusion-GPS Megathread: Co-Founder of Fusion-GPS cancels testimony to Senate

UJustGotChaeld

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Last edited:
Trump supporters a few months ago "Russia stuff is fake news." Trump supporters now "Ok Russia stuff is real news but it's not Trumps fault. Actually, it's Obamas fault."

Trump supporters a few months ago "Russia stuff is fake news." Trump supporters now "Ok Russia stuff is real news but it's not Trumps fault. Actually, it's Obamas fault."
No it's still fake news. They didn't contact anyone or collude. They were contacted and we're willing to see evidence that the US government was hiding criminal activity, why is that bad?

Democrats paid fusion gps to get info from the Kremlin ... Only one proven to have worked with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Anything about the fusion gps co-founder linked to Democrats refusing to testify once this lady was linked to them and Democrats?

Last edited:
No it's still fake news. They didn't contact anyone or collude. They were contacted and we're willing to see evidence that the US government was hiding criminal activity, why is that bad?

No the Trumpians were adamant that Russians werent even trying to meddle in the election in support of Trump. Now it's undeniable and they FINALLY acknowledge it but claim the Trump Monarchy wasn't at fault. By the way accepting that information or even meeting with a Russian proxy for the potential of receiving that information is collusion. If Trump jr was interested in justice he should have reported the email to the FBI right when he got it.

No the Trumpians were adamant that Russians werent even trying to meddle in the election in support of Trump. Now it's undeniable and they FINALLY acknowledge it but claim the Trump Monarchy wasn't at fault. By the way accepting that information or even meeting with a Russian proxy for the potential of receiving that information is collusion. If Trump jr was interested in justice he should have reported the email to the FBI right when he got it.
Thanks for admitting Democrats are guilty of collusion since they paid for Kremlin sources to give them information on Trump.

Democrats gotta stop throwing that boomerang.

I was talking with someone the other day saying "the Liberals want to investigate all the Russia stuff but they can't investigate too deeply because then it will bring all of their dirt to the surface." Kind of like how they are investigating Russia for releasing Clintons emails but are not talking at all about the shady shit in the actual emails.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...hind-trump-russia-dossier-to-plead-fifth.html

Glenn Simpson, whose Fusion GPS firm has been tied to anti-Trump efforts and pro-Russian lobbying, will not talk to lawmakers in response to a subpoena, the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committe said Friday.

Committee chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and ranking member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., confirmed in a statement that they subpoenaed Simpson to appear before the committee Wednesday as part of a hearing about the influence of foreign lobbying in last year's presidential election.

"Simpson’s attorney has asserted that his client will invoke his Fifth Amendment rights in response to the subpoena," Grassley and Feinstein said.

To recap, Fusion GPS is the research firm hired by Democrats to do opposition research on Trump during the campaign. Fusion-GPS employed former British-spy Robert Steele for this task, and Steele bought the now-debunked Steele dossier (pissgate) off active KGB agents, intelligence officials testified before Congress. This flow of (fake) information from the Kremlin to the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign is of interest to Congress in their probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, but Fusion-GPS is now refusing to cooperative. After turning down an invitation from the Senate Intel Committee, founder Glenn Simpson was subpoena'd. His lawyers say that he is now invoking his fifth amendment rights in response to the sub-poena.

To make matters worst for Fusion-GPS, they are now tied up in the evolving narrative surrounding Donald Trump Jr's campaign meeting with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. Fusion-GPS was working hand-in-hand with Ms. Veselnitskaya in defending a Russian client accused of a money laundering scheme in New York, during the time her meeting with Donald Trump Jr. took place. In fact, her stated purpose for being in the country during that window was for working involving the case alongside Fusion GPS.

Pleads the fifth. You plead the fifth, you don't "plea" it. Fucking Christ.

Don Jr colluded. Get over it.
Don't care, not even a fraction of the smallest of bits. Given how much foreign money is pushed into elections in this country on both the Republican and Democratic sides I simply don't care about this newest potential look beneath the American political rock at the latest critters we all know infest our government.

I might however be amicable to a trade off though. We give up Trump if you give up Schumer, Warren, Pelosi and drop Hillary like a hot rock. That's a fair trade right?

Well, that is one of the good things about losing. If you cheated no one really cares.
Of course, this should be investigated fully.
But yeah no one really cares about the loser.
Now the winning team cheating on the other hand.

You need to step up your shit thread game. It's weak.

Alex jones makes better talking points than you do.

Do you all realize how much organized crime and the Democrats all have in common, whenever they're subpoenaed they all plead the fifth!
If your innocent of any wrong doing or anything nefarious then there is no legitimate reason to take the fifth.

Do you all realize how much organized crime and the Democrats all have in common, whenever they're subpoenaed they all plead the fifth!
If your innocent of any wrong doing or anything nefarious then there is no legitimate reason to take the fifth.

thats why we should get rid of the fifth amendment. it only protects criminals.

I might however be amicable to a trade off though. We give up Trump if you give up Schumer, Warren, Pelosi and drop Hillary like a hot rock. That's a fair trade right?

Sounds fine to me. I didn't vote for any of those people, and I didn't vote for Hillary in the Primary. If the GOP could have gotten Kasich or Rubio the nomination, I would have voted against Hillary then as well. Basically what I'm trying to inform you of is that liberals, especially WR liberals, don't really give a shit about Hillary personally. There is no Cult of Hillary where we feel the need to defend or vindicate her like there is a Cult of Personality around Trump.

Don't care, not even a fraction of the smallest of bits. Given how much foreign money is pushed into elections in this country on both the Republican and Democratic sides I simply don't care about this newest potential look beneath the American political rock at the latest critters we all know infest our government.

Fucking damn right that's a fair trade. When can we turn them over to each other?

Take her...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back