Fusion-GPS Megathread: Co-Founder of Fusion-GPS cancels testimony to Senate

I asked for case law. I guess we found out who the retard is.

(A)
a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
Now show me the case law which shows information is a thing of value. Case. Law.

Now we get to your saying it's ok as long as you go through a third party. Trump Jr. used a third party. He did not contact the Russian lady directly. You already said as long as you use a third party it's fine, so why are you so bent out of shape? Or maybe you are just a hypocrite.

I asked for case law. I guess we found out who the retard is.

Now show me the case law which shows information is a thing of value. Case. Law.
How about a supreme Court case?

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2145572/bluman-v-federal-election-comn/

https://www.cov.com/-/media/files/c...n_on_contributions_from_foreign_nationals.pdf

Even if there wasn't case law, it's still a law. That would only mean that most people aren't stupid enough to get caught colluding with foreigners, not that Trump Jr and Kushner are in the right.

Now we get to your saying it's ok as long as you go through a third party. Trump Jr. used a third party. He did not contact the Russian lady directly. You already said as long as you use a third party it's fine, so why are you so bent out of shape? Or maybe you are just a hypocrite.

Trump Jr didn't use a third party. The person he contacted was a foreigner himself you retard. When they took the meeting, they directly met with a foreigner on behalf of a foreign government. It's hard to pretend to be smart when you don't even know basic facts of the case.

Last edited:
How about a supreme Court case?

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2145572/bluman-v-federal-election-comn/

https://www.cov.com/-/media/files/c...n_on_contributions_from_foreign_nationals.pdf

Even if there wasn't case law, it's still a law. That would only mean that most people aren't stupid enough to get caught colluding with foreigners, not that Trump Jr and Kushner are in the right.

Trump Jr didn't use a third party. The person he contacted was a foreigner himself you retard. When they took the meeting, they directly met with a foreigner on behalf of a foreign government. It's hard to pretend to be smart when you don't even know basic facts of the case.
Sorry no case law. You cited monetary donations. Cite case law on information only. Aren't you smart enough to read and see what those cases were about?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/fusion-gps-partners-plead-fifth-before-house-intel/index.html (very fake news)

The Dem sponsored "research" firm Fusion GPS, which produced the now-debunked Steele Dossier (pissgate). The firm has come under scrutiny after Congress learned that they dossier was purchased from active KGB-agents, and lawmakers want to understand more about the source of funds Fusion GPS used to purchase the dossier.

Nunes (R) subpoena'd the partners last week, though the top-ranking Democrat on the committee opposed the subpoena's. Instead of cooperating with lawmakers, the partners elected to invoke their 5th amendment rights, and refused to answer any questions.

Why is Fusion GPS refusing to cooperate with the Russian investigation? Obviously they feel they may be incriminated by answering some of the questions, so what are they hiding?

No surprise you can't answer the question.
Shit poster! Shit thread!

Tell me liberal friend, when pissgate first broke, there were massive 50 page threads on it where leftists were celebrating with cake and fireworks.
Now, a few months later I make a thread about the developing Congressional investigation about pissgate, and you call it "another rightwing circle jerk". I thought you guys were interested in the Steele dossier and Russia investigation. What happened?

Tell me liberal friend, when pissgate first broke, there were massive 50 page threads on it where leftists were celebrating with cake and fireworks.
Now, a few months later I make a thread about the developing Congressional investigation about pissgate, and you call it "another rightwing circle jerk". I thought you guys were interested in the Steele dossier and Russia investigation. What happened?
still can't answer the question?
moving the goal post and turning it sideways?
I never gave an opinion on the steel dossier.
My post has nothing to do with my opinion, I called out your shit posting and shit thread!
This thread should be waste land you can't back up shit or answer the question. if the mods were worth a shit you'd be banned or yellowed for not supporting your shit post.
so again what was " very fake"???
Parrot!

My post has nothing to do with my opinion, I called out your shit posting and shit thread!
This thread should be waste land you can't back up shit or answer the question. if the mods were worth a shit you'd be banned or yellowed for not supporting your shit post.
Parrot!

Hrs trying to be cute by calling CNN fake as a perceived "jab at liberals". He thinks he's clever.

Evidently the supposed Russian "Informatsionaya voyna" wasnt good enough so Dems literally had to manufacture fake news.

Parrot!

You aren't even addressing my thread, friend. You have provided no commentary on the topic of the thread, which is Fusion GPS partners pleading the 5th in front of Congress. Instead, you are focusing on my source. If you don't like my source, feel free to just google the topic. You'll find that these events described in my OP really did happen. Once you are satisfied with that aspect, maybe you can put on your big boy pants and come back and discuss the topic of the thread. I look forward to hearing your opinion.

Hrs trying to be cute by calling CNN fake as a perceived "jab at liberals". He thinks he's clever.

Thanks for the bump, Edison Carasio. Do you by chance have any opinion on the topic of the thread? While meta-analysis of my thread is sometimes useful, I'm very interested in also hearing your thoughts on the core content. Thanks in advance.

It's pretty clear they were paid by democrats and the kremlin.

Evidently the supposed Russian "Informatsionaya voyna" wasnt good enough so Dems literally had to manufacture fake news.
and then used that to get wire taps to spy on their political opponent during an election

Thanks for the bump, Edison Carasio. Do you by chance have any opinion on the topic of the thread? While meta-analysis of my thread is sometimes useful, I'm very interested in also hearing your thoughts on the core content. Thanks in advance.

I didn't read the article, and don't really care enough to do so. But I don't really think anything about it, because I don't really think there's enough substance to the hearing to really have anything to consider. By that I mean isn't it pretty expected that everytime there's one of these hearings in front of some committee or similar everyone pulls the "I can't answer that question" line of defense? It's not really anything new and all these hearings so far have been a big snoozefest.

All these hearings are just a big horse and pony show.

They've turned over 40k pages of docs and will turn over more, and one of the partners has already submitted to questions from the sen. judiciary back in August (Grassley, Feinstein). I'm wondering if they're afoul of something like foreign agent registration, or maybe the committee was trying to get them to reveal clients/sources they didn't want to reveal.

Wow. Embrassing leftist behaviour ITT when Fawlty is the best liberal poster in a thread...

Devin Nunes is beyond compromised. Any direction that he is trying to take the investigation is complete bullshit.

Also, The Steele dossier hasn't been debunked yet. It simply has not been confirmed.

They've turned over 40k pages of docs and will turn over more, and one of the partners has already submitted to questions from the sen. judiciary back in August (Grassley, Feinstein). I'm wondering if they're afoul of something like foreign agent registration, or maybe the committee was trying to get them to reveal clients/sources they didn't want to reveal.
Or maybe Devin Nunes is a complete hack and is using the committee politically. Maybe.

Wow. Embrassing leftist behaviour ITT when Fawlty is the best liberal poster in a thread...
There really isn't much here though. And there isn't much potential for a huge story. Oppo. researchers potentially stepping over the line a bit? Meh. Plenty of room for speculation, but most of the speculation I have read has been bad.

Back