Coach Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov makes history

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wanted to give the special coach his flowers after his student grabbed the P4P #1 spot.

F-V8BXlXcAAPaVn

to

o0zbjpjenhcrribpkpnw.jpg

Abdulmanap bless

Just wanted to give the special coach his flowers after his student grabbed the P4P #1 spot.

F-V8BXlXcAAPaVn

to

o0zbjpjenhcrribpkpnw.jpg

Abdulmanap bless

Clearly Hasbulla is the reason for all this, dunno why he's not getting any of the credit

He's certainly on my list of difficult names that I never intend to memorize.

People can say what they want, but Abdulmanap obviously did the right things for these guys.
Built a nice foundation for an awesome future.
Yeah, and he was a super tough old dude up until his last days.

There was clips of him still doing hands on grappling with Khabib and others.

Last edited:

These was clips of him still doing hands on grappling with Khabib and others.

Yeah I loved watching those videos.
You could tell he was strong as an ox.

People can say what they want, but Abdulmanap obviously did the right things for these guys.
Built a nice foundation for an awesome future.
Those people are just sad individuals. How anyone could hate on a rags to riches story when you instead can take inspiration from it is insane to me but unfortunately people like that exist.

Whenever I watch old clips of Abdulmanap coach his students up in the mountains and with little to no equipment and then I see the same people in that clip right now at the top of the world in the UFC that shit fills me with inspiration.

Abdul
Manap

Even a 5 yr old could pull that off

Esp considering,many people in MMA on UFC broadcasts and off,have mentioned it,with ease.
If it's not John or Mike, some types don't like to use phonics and sound out words. They either already know (like John and Mike) it or it's "hard to pronounce". Sounding out letters is tough work, man. You might argue that "Poirier" is harder to pronounce than "Abdulmanap", in terms of the phonics of it. But who's looking for arguments? They already have their positions set.

Abdul
Manap

Even a 5 yr old could pull that off

Esp considering,many people in MMA on UFC broadcasts and off,have mentioned it,with ease.

Yea but when you include the last name, you lose me.

Someone with the new ufc game needs to have ai khabib vs ai Islam fight 10 times and post the results

F-V8BXlXcAAPaVn

to

o0zbjpjenhcrribpkpnw.jpg

Abdulmanap bless

People can find ways to hate on pretty much everything these days... But this is absolutely beautiful.
Not the just accomplishment itself, but the fellowship, brotherhood and history of it all.
A lifetime of training together and sharing the same goal. To see this goal (plan) play out like this is really special and I hope people will be willing to put their hate aside and appreciate it.
Not only did these two become champions, but Abdulmanap put an entire region and culture on the map. The wrestling community has known for a long time, but now the whole martial arts world knows about Dagestan.

khabib-bear.gif

Islam-with-father-Abdulmanap-1024x683.jpg

i-1-1.jpg

islam-makhachev-lw-champ.gif

These was clips of him still doing hands on grappling with Khabib and others.

Yeah I loved watching those videos.
You could tell he was string as an ox.
Those people are just sad individuals. How anyone could hate on a rags to riches story when you instead can take inspiration from it is insane to me but unfortunately people like that exist.

Whenever I watch old clips of Abdulmanap coach his students up in the mountains and with little to no equipment and then I see the same people in that clip right now at the top of the world in the UFC that shit fills me with inspiration.

Yeah he's definitely the real deal sir.

Back