CoD: WWII - Steam users review

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Normally a AAA game receives over 80% positive feedback on Steam shortly after release, but this entry of CoD from what I read is just not worth the money. I normally ignore down-rates in relation to performance because I got pretty much up to date rig and everything so far runs very smooth.

But down-rates are from the aspects of the game not graphics.

From what I read campaign is incredibly short, they are keep being bashed about it year to year and still going as it is. (to all people saying that CoD is a MP game; fuck off morons)

There are some weird historical errors like black and arabic skin colored people in Nazi army...you wot?

And progress apparently don't carry over, I have no clue what they mean by it cuz I didn't bought the game

I feel like they should lay this title to rest for few years. A break for AC seem to work well cuz they come out with quite nice game.
upload_2017-11-4_10-26-30.png

Normally a AAA game receives over 80% positive feedback on Steam shortly after release, but this entry of CoD from what I read is just not worth the money. I normally ignore down-rates in relation to performance because I got pretty much up to date rig and everything so far runs very smooth.

From what I read campaign is incredibly short, they are keep being bashed about it year to year and still going as it is. (to all people saying that CoD is a MP game; fuck off morons)

There are some weird historical errors like black and arabic skin colored people in Nazi army...you wot?

And progress apparently don't carry over, I have no clue what they mean by it cuz I didn't bought the game

I feel like they should lay this title to rest for few years. A break for AC seem to work well cuz they come out with quite nice game.
View attachment 295643

Don’t know about blacks being in the SS but there were Muslim divisions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

i was excited to play it. but the entire time, i just kept thinking that every aspect of the game, down to the sound effects, are better on bf1.

and yea the historical stuff.....no street fighting occurred in london etc etc the nazis did have a handful of arab allies though i believe. as did the allies.

View attachment 295643

I really wanted to buy this game. I care (but don't really care) about the SJW shit but it wouldn't have stopped me from buying it. The problem? It looks generic, unoriginal, boring and predictable. Maybe all of those thing are the same but this games deserves the excessive negative labeling for the loot box system alone. Some of the daily quests involve watching other people open loot boxes....

I can taste the immersion! MMMMM!

i was excited to play it. but the entire time, i just kept thinking that every aspect of the game, down to the sound effects, are better on bf1.

and yea the historical stuff.....no street fighting occurred in london etc etc the nazis did have a handful of arab allies though i believe. as did the allies.
Iran was a Herman ally, well not Iran but what would become Iran Hitler even declared them white

Back